Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

5th Annual Daytona Beach Meet! March 24-25, 2012!

Chewy

Reaction score
I wish I had known about this earlier! It sounds like it is going to be really fun, and I live so close in Oviedo! I have always wanted to see what other people have done to their trucks in person, and meet people as into cars as me. oh well...

Plus I could have increased the girl numbers by bringing myself and some of my friends :)

fuseaku

Reaction score
Where have ya been? This has been up for months now. lol Our Daytona meets have always been a great time! It's still a few days away, at least try to make it on Saturday, that's the best day.

See you and your friends at the meet Saturday! Okay, good talk. lol

BondXII

Reaction score
Where have ya been? This has been up for months now. lol Our Daytona meets have always been a great time! It's still a few days away, at least try to make it on Saturday, that's the best day.

Seriously, right?! AND, you would even be able to meet some of the freindly vendors of XRU. :blurock:

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
I won't be attending this years meet fellas! I'll try and make it next year. Hopefully I'll have more done to my truck by then ...

GrumpyOldMan

Reaction score
Looks like I'm not driving the XR this weekend, if I show up I'll be on my Gold Wing....depends on weather and other activities going on this weekend.

Dave (no longer in Dusty Doha!)

Chewy

Reaction score

Well when you put it that way it sounds like I'd be crazy to not go. lol I'll have to see about bringing friends, most of them have plans already for this weekend.

fuseaku

Reaction score
Yes, you are correct... you would be crazy not to come! ;) no worries if your friends can't make it, I understand they may already have plans. However, you own an Xrunner and should most definitely come take part in the good times!

BondXII

Reaction score
Games are all packed up. Ready for tomorrow. Do we need to bring a tent? Didn't seem like many people used it last year.

fuseaku

Reaction score
I'd bring it, I don't have one this year, so we'll need something to take cover under if it rains or we just need to get out of the sun.

See everyone tomorrow!

BondXII

Reaction score
Word up. I'll throw it in the back of the truck in the morning. See everybody in the morning.

BondXII

Reaction score
Five people and three Xs. People must be sleeping in I hope.

BondXII

Reaction score
Missing out on corn hole.

Attachments

• image-2094612897.jpg
    image-2094612897.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 85

BondXII

Reaction score
What what.

Attachments

• image-3083906896.jpg
    image-3083906896.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 87

fuseaku

Reaction score
Hey, if you finally get down here and can't find any of us, it's because we're next door at Jerry's Tiki Bar eating lunch.

moonrunner

Reaction score
Couldn't make it today. Plan on meeting up with you tomorow at Daytona Speedway. What time should I be there.

Top Bottom