Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

5th Annual Daytona Beach Meet! March 24-25, 2012!

hotrodt

Reaction score
What the hell. I think I missed last years so this will be my 4th one. I have off work that weekend

Rollin in the Whipple. Who wants to run :crinklehair:
1. FUseaKU (Derek)
2. AmyGuyClayton
3. BONDXII (Buck)
4. X-Run-X-er (Brian)
5. jaxchrisfla (chris)
6. Frankie Ortiz
7. Alejandro
8. GrumpyOldMan
9. bigdreams (Brad)
10. Rich017
11.hotrod"Travis"

Ill run you!!!!

COMEGETSOME

Reaction score
Yea i wish that the x fest locality was final. The i could choose witch one to go to i cant do both .

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
My boss came into my store today and I totally blanked and forgot to ask for the weekend off ! Hopefully I"ll run into him again this week .

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
Go figure, this whole time I've been unemployed, and just so happen to start my new job today, and will be working next weekend. So looks like I miss out on this one. But comes with a positive, back to making money.

COMEGETSOME

Reaction score
Bummer now way i can swing the gas for a 1100 mile drive mabe next year

fuseaku

Reaction score
Hey guys, don't forget to bring a bathing suit, as I'm sure some of us will want to walk across the street to the beach or go swimming in my pool.

Also, does anyone have a complete set of corn hole bags they could bring to the meet? I have the boards, just not the bags. Thanks in advance.

BondXII

Reaction score
DUDE! Do you ever have bags for this damn game? We were going to bring our games. If you want I'll make some extra bags and we can have a couple games going on just in case we do like last year and have games going way longer than they should have. :)

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Well sorry guys cant make it this year! Unfortunately my boss forgot I asked hom for Saturday off and scheduled me maybe next year guys

fuseaku

Reaction score
DUDE! Do you ever have bags for this damn game? We were going to bring our games. If you want I'll make some extra bags and we can have a couple games going on just in case we do like last year and have games going way longer than they should have. :)

Yeah man, I still haven't gotten new bags since last year's meet. lol But yeah, definitely bring games and extra bags if you don't mind. It'll be fun to get a couple games going at one time... basically, a game for the horrible players, and another for the good people. haha

Chris, that sucks man!

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Well scheduled for only 5 hours saturday id be out by 1pm. I could drive up after work, but I wouldnt get there till like 4 pm

bigdreams

Reaction score
Any other games needed? I have Twister. Lol. I have some decent board games too. I even have a Mahjong set that I've only used a couple of times over the past few years. No one seems to know how to play or wants to take the time to learn how to play. I also have Risk and Clue: Simpsons Edition.

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
These meets are always sausage fests lol....where are all the young single ladies at?

BondXII

Reaction score
I'll make more bags. I can bring Shut the Box also for those that know what it is.

1. FUseaKU (Derek)
2. AmyGuyClayton
3. BONDXII (Buck)
4. X-Run-X-er (Brian)
5. jaxchrisfla (chris)... Got job at bad time (good for bills, bad for x fun)
6. Frankie Ortiz
7. Alejandro
8. GrumpyOldMan
9. bigdreams (Brad)
10. Rich017
11. Hotrod (Travis)
12. BlackXrunner05... Has a boss with gold fish disease. Will be late arriving.

TW list

1. johnw
2. mgrande

Still. Decent list. Wish it grew a bit more over the past couple months.

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Some of the people that were at the last years meet havent posted up at least four guys ....Im still not sure if im coming ill let you guys know closer to the date

bigdreams

Reaction score
These meets are always sausage fests lol....where are all the young single ladies at?

Hey, we have a couple ladies that'll be present. Amy and my wife will be there. Single girls will be there too... If you bring them. Lol. Good luck with that though.

I have an idea for a new game. Let's ask random strangers to guess who drives which truck. Lol

Correction, my wife will be hanging out with her family in Cocoa

Last edited:

AmyGuyClayton

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Here is the address for the Meet: 55 Inlet Harbor Road, Ponce Inlet, Fl 32127
(This is a parking lot to a vacant office building)

If you get lost call my Cell: 912-552-4744 Or Bond 912-674-7453

We will be meeting Saturday Morning starting at 10:00 A.M. There is a Tiki Bar Restaurant next door where we can have lunch.

We will bring a Tent and a couple of games.

We look forward to seeing everyone!!

BondXII

Reaction score
In case your GPS isn't the newest thing out there.
29*0'89" x -80*9'31" (29.089357, -80.931693)

I'm stopping on my way home today to stock back up on duck cloth and corn. That will give us two corn hole games, shut the box, and whatever else for games and what not.

PS. Enough with the Bond already woman! :) Gonna confuse people. Everybody calls me Buck as it is. Not like the truck is going to pick up the phone.

fuseaku

Reaction score
In case your GPS isn't the newest thing out there.
29*0'89" x -80*9'31" (29.089357, -80.931693)

I'm stopping on my way home today to stock back up on duck cloth and corn. That will give us two corn hole games, shut the box, and whatever else for games and what not.

PS. Enough with the Bond already woman! :) Gonna confuse people. Everybody calls me Buck as it is. Not like the truck is going to pick up the phone.

I was able to borrow a set of bags, but you're more than welcome to bring yours and whatever else you want anyway.

fuseaku

Reaction score
Does anyone have the necessary products to restore headlights? Mine need to be done pretty bad, just wondering if anyone had the stuff to do it, if so, can you bring it to the meet please and thank you?!

Top Bottom