Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Am I the the only Canadian?

BC-Runner

Reaction score
They only one between langley and kamloops.:rock: I saw a bsp with alberta plates at the chilliwack mall a couple of weekends ago, anyone from here? We should definately have mini meet in the valley.

thunderkat1

Reaction score
thunderkat - were you drivin west on the 401 and go north on the allen a few weeks ago in the morning traffic, cosue i followed a blue xr from about scarberough to the allen then pulled up beside near the offramp...

If you followed it from scarborough to the allen than it probably wasn't me. Though I was downtown and took the allen to the 401 a couple weeks ago. We should set up a mini meet in the GTA. Before the weather gets really bad. What do you say guys?

JacksonJ

Reaction score
you talking a weekend evening meet? If so I may be able to get out 1 Saturday evening. Sundays are no good for me.

thunderkat1

Reaction score
we might have to wait for a meet since the weather went to **** around here. Damn winter came early this year!

Hawkeye

Reaction score
Well, I finally joined this Forum too, just to keep you company.... :driver:

I'm in Vancouver BC. & have only seen about 4 other XR's around here in the past year.
I've had mine since April 1st last year - coming up on 18K kms. & it's been all good :top:

Saw a SWB driving in Langley today, tonneau and different rims... you by chance?

FuCt

Reaction score
Wheres abouts do yah live hawkeye? Me and scratchy are both Maple Ridge. Hes SWB im RR and ur BSP, we should cruise. He does have diffrent wheels on rightnow, snow tires....as do I.

Hawkeye

Reaction score
He was in the distance so I couldn't tell if they were snows or not... I live in Langley.

FuCt

Reaction score
He was in the distance so I couldn't tell if they were snows or not... I live in Langley.

Have you done any mods yet? I did the Fog Light Mod today. Was very easy. And im putting a 7 inch touchscreen double DIN in next weekend. :rock::biggrin::driver:

Hawkeye

Reaction score
Got a trd cai and ss coming from a buddy who is sellin his x. So those will be soon.

Scratchy

Reaction score
Saw a SWB driving in Langley today, tonneau and different rims... you by chance?
Nope, I haven't been in Langley since the summer...
There is also an X out in Abbotsford, maybe it was that one you saw?

Hawkeye

Reaction score
Maybe, we should definately get a cruise going sometime in the spring

AdAM

Reaction score
from canada too Medicine hat alberta to be exact and im the only one (i think?)

Gabecules

Reaction score
Hey Taco Libre, I'm from Halifax N.S so if you start the X meet's for Nova Scotia we have three people so far. I know of three more of us up this way but I have not been able to track them down. Send me PM if your serious about organize something.

mbray

Reaction score
Think theres 3 of us here from regina sask lol maybe 2

wlylwinstin182

Reaction score
I was born in Edmonton but moved to Los Angeles and have lived in LA since I was 2.

lowrida27

Reaction score
your not the only one from canada lol i just spotted a x runner go through my town today..thought i was the only one around here

Top Bottom