Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

AZ Meet soon?

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Me and the wifey wont be leaving EP until around 4 or 5 PM on Friday. Plans r to go strait to Kevins pad. So no track for Ketchup. So Tucson crew what r the plans for Sat? Meet @the Kevin's. And PX crew r y'all coming down to Tucson on sat?

Baggins44

Reaction score
Gotta a friend who may come out. He just bought an integra with either a gsr or a type-r motor, cant remember. Also has a couple other mods as well.

butters607

Reaction score
i need to know who i can meet up with in tucson when i get there it should be around noon or 12:30 then later on we can head up to the track together?

Super Werty

Reaction score
i need to know who i can meet up with in tucson when i get there it should be around noon or 12:30 then later on we can head up to the track together?

I may go with you. But I wouldnt leave for phoenix till about 5. Hopefully the Tucson crew will head up and watch

Jaegermeister

The "Tony Hawk" Guy
Reaction score
I will probably go too, maybe take my supercharger for a certain someone to buy it lol

Jaegermeister

The "Tony Hawk" Guy
Reaction score
But he wont respond to texts, or to this thread in a while lol oh well, hopefully he will come through

butters607

Reaction score
hey good news and bad news well i got a job so i dont know the hours yet and i dont know my schedule now i may not make it on friday but as of right now i dont know for sure i may have to leave friday night depends on what this new schedule brings but regardless i am coming out there

~TWITCH~

Reaction score
Im still going. Leaving to the track right after work. Probably be there around 6.

wisenthefools

"Ricky Bobby"
Reaction score
I gotta work on friday. Was lookin forward to catchin up with you dudes and seein what my new toy will run....but there's always another time.

twolane

Reaction score
New tires. I'll be at the gate a 5:30 so when you are all going through tech I can be parked and knock out some of that bean burrito I ate at lunch. Terry to eliminate as much weight as possible...

butters607

Reaction score
Nice I may still be able to do the track meet it just depends on my hours for work as i have not officially started till Monday

ikantor

Reaction score
I just saw this post. Ill be there to support. where do you guys usually meet?

Baggins44

Reaction score
I think we should meet at the loves truck stop on the opposite side of the freeway.530-600

butters607

Reaction score
Yes as long as I do not work this satyrday to the track no I cant because i have to work till 4pm

ikantor

Reaction score
I'm ok with that. Just post what time and ill be there. Should be fun.

Top Bottom