Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

B&M SS

lucke

Reaction score
mine is coming today, but dealing with the install... do we have to take that really annoying little plastic cap off the old shifter and put it on the B&M?

i really hate dealing with that plastic piece...

Bobby B

Reaction score
mine is coming today, but dealing with the install... do we have to take that really annoying little plastic cap off the old shifter and put it on the B&M?

I was think of buying a new plastic cap from Toyota. My concern is that the URD uses longer bolts on the spacer and I don't know if I have the old ones?
:dontknow:

CosmosX_az

"Magic Carpet"
Reaction score
Dang man I just noticed this thread... I guess I'm too late:dontknow:
If by any slim chance anyone backs out please let me know:driver:

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score

it does need to be swapped over. two screwdrivers should do the trick. and spray it with some brake clean so it breaks the suction with the grease.

i_ski

Reaction score
My B&M came with band new bolts and a nice new white cap. :top:

XrunnIT

Reaction score
My B&M came with band new bolts and a nice new white cap. :top:

That would be nice, as I don't know where my stock bolts are anymore either. Was this one bought through wishbears?

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
the b&m should come with its own new bolts, with allen key heads. also with its own new cap on the pivot.

lucke

Reaction score
just opened mine up last night and it comes with the white cap already on... which saves me the pain and aggravation of having to swap that little SOB:laugh:

wshsbears

Reaction score
yes, they all come with the white cap on them.

glad u all are enjoyin these! its as easy of an install as the URD and TRD SS and has amazing results!

XrunnIT

Reaction score
so do these come with replacement bolts or am I going to have to order some?

lucke

Reaction score
all the bolts are included, with washers.

Bobby B

Reaction score
Got mine today and I'm really surprised how freakin nice thing is WOW! new bolts what cap and two stickers Yeah!:top:
Thanks Michael!

URD SS for Sale

07SWB

Reaction score
UPS says i wont have it til tuesday but i find it hard to believe that it takes a week to get from florida to cali..

usually that takes 4 working days..

Bobby B

Reaction score
UPS says i wont have it til tuesday but i find it hard to believe that it takes a week to get from florida to cali..

usually that takes 4 working days..

Mine said it was supposed to be hear Monday but I got it today!

Bobby B

Reaction score
Installed the B&M today after checking Lucke's out and WOW it's tight precise notchy and uhm oh yeah a little loud!. Anyone else notice some extra gear whining noise??

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
Installed the B&M today after checking Lucke's out and WOW it's tight precise notchy and uhm oh yeah a little loud!. Anyone else notice some extra gear whining noise??

it was mentioned by myself and mike. i referred to it as a amp/alternator whine. it doesnt bother me as i feel safer with the shifter and my driving, and my radio is usually turned up loud unless ive got a passenger.

Bobby B

Reaction score
it was mentioned by myself and mike. i referred to it as a amp/alternator whine. it doesnt bother me as i feel safer with the shifter and my driving, and my radio is usually turned up loud unless ive got a passenger.
'

For sure I'm not complaining rather making sure I installed it correctly, also, if I squeeze the shift knob it quiets down or muffles it!

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Just picked up my box, going to go install it. :top:

Thanks again Wshbears. :top:

xrunner5-0

Reaction score
As far as the tranny noise.....turn the stereo up louder, you will never hear it. The stiffness does wear down after a couple of months, but I have not had any play in mine since I have installed it. Reverse is a bitch at first, but it does get easier.

Top Bottom