Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BlackCat Reborn !!!

X-Pablo

Reaction score
I want to see it again after a month, because i have the lines half way across my hood with clearbra and it drives me nuts, the installer told me it would blend in once some hot sun shines in on it, but being up in the great white north hot sun doesn't exist and won't until auguast if i'm lucky, so in July i'm going to see my bro in law in the middle of desert between Flagstaff & Lake Havasu City off of I-40 so in mid July in AZ = lots of hot sun = Clearbra properly blending in.
Otherwise I peel it off on the hood and front fender quarters. , so you being in AZ already i'm looking forward to seeing if what this guy tells me is the truth.

Would very much appreciate a pic, and hopefully I can scoot down to Phoenix and meet you guys or @ least Blackcat!

BlackCat

Reaction score
and hopefully I can scoot down to Phoenix and meet you guys or @ least Blackcat!

Hey... let us know when you plan on being around and we can see what we can organize ! :top:

As far as the lines across the hood, well, to an extent, that's always gonna be there. Some of it may go away with the sun, but some of it is also inherent. I have the ClearBra on my Speed3 and it's even worse there (because the car is white). But I'm more than happy to have those lines just to avoid all the nasty chip damage.

Part of why the lines may be so obvious for you could be because of trapped dirt or car wax (kinda like how in my pics I have all that white rubbing compound residue). One thing to try is to take a clean cloth, put some rubbing alcohol on it and gently work along the seams to wipe off any dirt that may be hiding along the edges. A super soft toothbrush will also work well.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
so when you goin to have those 3M templates done? KETCHUP is getting road rash! :biggrin:

BlackCat

Reaction score
The body side templates are done and material cut and installed.
The rear flare templates are done and material cut and installed.
The body kit templates are done and material cut, but not yet installed (hopefully tonight)
The Apillar kit templates are done and material cut, but not yet installed (hopefully this week).
Bumper, grille, hood kit is sourced from Ebay, to be installed this weekend.

So I should have everything done by this weekend :top:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
The body side templates are done and material cut and installed.
The rear flare templates are done and material cut and installed.
The body kit templates are done and material cut, but not yet installed (hopefully tonight)
The Apillar kit templates are done and material cut, but not yet installed (hopefully this week).
Bumper, grille, hood kit is sourced from Ebay, to be installed this weekend.

So I should have everything done by this weekend :top:

Cool. :top:

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
thats pretty sweet! little to late for my truck! if i ever have the money to repaint i know im going be wanting that all over my truck!

Grumpy

Reaction score
Yayyy....search function is being use!!:biggrin:

Top Bottom