Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

calling out all silly x-runners that want to play with real trucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toon714

Reaction score
LMAO thats some funny stuff.
lol didnt know jack about his truck.
come on to XRU and talk like he has all these mods when he has ZERO. LOL

Aj Khaos

Reaction score
No need to stoop to his level boys, we were better than this dude the minute we all bought toyotas and not rolling penial enhancements. To any of you that believed this kid for a second, let this be a lesson to you. Anyone thats gonna come invade our house is obviously here just to stir the shit pot and will B.S. about his truck to make us feel inferior and not take the bait. He doesn't wanna race, just wants to make himself feel better about the mistake he made buyin that fat hog.

The biggest non diesel motor you can get in a truck, WITH a supercharger AND nitrous, just to flip his lips online against lil V6's??? we've found a nominee for the cooter of the decade award.
very nicely spoken!

blastap

Reaction score
I ran a srt10 at ricekiller one night, I got beat but not as bad as i thought. His name was Wade, pretty nice guy.

hiflyer

Reaction score
it's not his fault...

his testies just haven't dropped yet...

Attachments

• bj.jpg
    bj.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 98

burnboy

Reaction score
Editing post because I fail for going from page 4 to posting. Lol

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
lol at whole thread

should tell them to keep him on a leash

Last edited:

mixplate_xr

Reaction score
this thread went from an EPIC FAIL by the OP to an

EPIC WIN for the XRU community
:rockon:

808XR10

Reaction score
damn that punk ass small punani.....what a fail

i20rider

Reaction score
I eat 4 door viper trucks never ran a 2 door. And lightnings are fun too.

Yet respectable the x runners are 4 bangers and v6s. And you wona throw in a force fed 8.3.
Go post this on performance trucks .net. and see how long it lasts

Good luck. "O" yea. "WHAT WHAT" IN THE BUTT. VIPER TRUCK

SrtBrad

Reaction score
I hope I don't need an introduction here but there are some bad apples in every crowd. Nothing wrong with Srt10's, X Runners, or even Lightnings. I appreciate all truck enthusiast. Some trucks are slower some are faster but there will always be someone faster than you.

All I ask is take it to the track because real men or women race at the track.

butters607

Reaction score
I hope I don't need an introduction here but there are some bad apples in every crowd. Nothing wrong with Srt10's, X Runners, or even Lightnings. I appreciate all truck enthusiast. Some trucks are slower some are faster but there will always be someone faster than you.

I agree here too I still have 0 tickets on my license been driving ten years now

Spyder327

Reaction score
LOL, all 8 pages were totally worth the read.

Agreed; definitely what should be taken away from this thread.

rav-o-nation

Reaction score
Not an xrunner. But you go ahead and bring that big bad v10 to Cali and I'll eat your lunch shit it out then make you eat it.

image.png

XrunnIT

Reaction score

One of the few guys in the SRT-10 community that is above the rest. Always mature and respectable.

Props always due for you Brad. Just wish more of your fellow brethren could follow in your steps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom