Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

calling out all silly x-runners that want to play with real trucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Sometimes I like to go on Civic forums and talk shit to them. Makes me feel good inside. Plus, I can go brag to my friends that I can beat even the fastest civic... They think I'm the coolest.

Holy smokes I just laughed so hard I sharded.....oops. rofl

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
Ill race you with my n/a bro, not drags though but going sideways. Lmk bring mr lightning too.

^This

I didn't buy my XR to floor it for 1300 some odd feet and dump thousands of Dollars into going fast. All that takes is deep pockets, not skill.

OP, Let me know when you can keep either of those tanks sideways, then come back and talk shit about a sport truck. what a tool

Murderface

Reaction score
^^^^it doesn't take talent or skill to run the 1/4 mile successfully? I know ur young but didn't know ur stupid too ha ha J/K

2006nightrider

Reaction score
^This

I didn't buy my XR to floor it for 1300 some odd feet and dump thousands of Dollars into going fast. All that takes is deep pockets, not skill.

OP, Let me know when you can keep either of those tanks sideways, then come back and talk shit about a sport truck. what a tool
I don't think the OP is coming back after we discovered his failboat.

That, and I think I saw a video of his parents whoopin his ass because he took the truck out without permission...yup, here's the vid-->

perma_banned.gif

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
It takes a lot of tuning and good driving to put a high power car (and even a low power car) down the drag strip at its full potential with out wrecking the thing.

Same deal with all kinds of racing.

Everyone that steps foot on a track considers themselves a race car driver - be it auto x, road course, drag, etc...; it doesn't mean you can drive worth a crap.

Last edited:

burnboy

Reaction score
I just wanna say I'm all about street racing if its on a whim. Not organized but stop light to stop light if not populated with other traffic. And I'm a grown ass man older than the majority of the forum.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I live in Houston also. You should make it out to cars and coffee this Saturday. I won't race. Just to check out rides. Some of the members on your forum have really sweet setups with a lot of time and money invested. They also don't needlessly talk smack. They are good people. Invite them because those guys and their trucks are every bit the worthy.

Never mind about invitng them. This post just did.

Xoverdose

Reaction score
Bet OP shoots golf from the womens T's and then goes and talks to pros about how low his score was.

This thread is full of win and makes me proud to be an X owner.

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
^^^^it doesn't take talent or skill to run the 1/4 mile successfully? I know ur young but didn't know ur stupid too ha ha J/K

Yup. The truth come out. :laugh: I have respect for 1/4 mile guys, I rode in 700hp 240sx...he was having a bitch of time keeping her pointed straight. Just nowhere near the same thrill/skill level as being sideways at freeway speeds...NOT ACTUALLY on a freeway....ha

Hey, since I'm 19, I should go on the str-10 fourms and talk about my fully built, 11 second drift truck.....yes, I'm fully aware of that contradiction. Hahaha. So CD, how big are you???? Cause I keep hearing all these references/warnings...:ahhhhh:

on to the neXt

Reaction score
Ok my truck isn't the fastest/best handling or any of that but I wouldn't trade it for another truck of any kind it is by far my favorite vehicle one ever owned

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Yup. The truth come out. :laugh: I have respect for 1/4 mile guys, I rode in 700hp 240sx...he was having a bitch of time keeping her pointed straight. Just nowhere near the same thrill/skill level as being sideways at freeway speeds...NOT ACTUALLY on a freeway....ha

Hey, since I'm 19, I should go on the str-10 fourms and talk about my fully built, 11 second drift truck.....yes, I'm fully aware of that contradiction. Hahaha. So CD, how big are you???? Cause I keep hearing all these references/warnings...:ahhhhh:

I raced local flat track, and some MX back in the day; while not 'drifting' to the full extent of the definition; going sideways, hitting doubles/tripples/tables/whoops/step-ups/downs gets old like anything else - like drifitng, like drag, like auto x...

One could say that racing a motorcycle/atv (on or off the dirt) takes way more skill (since your driving with your entire body and the risks are much higher) then drifting a car and on and on and on... Just another form of racing and another form of skillsets.

Driving a sub 9 second car or motorcycle takes just as much skill, preparation, and tuning on all angles as any other gofast sport; each one just demands different skillsets to be perfected.

Last edited:

burnboy

Reaction score
One day goin south on 45 in my vw a red viper got up my ass and I let him pass, he then immediately exited greens road under the beltway and I followed. Then he punched it, then I passed him. He was PISSED! Lol. Maybe he was geared wrong. Lol. He was pissed

I got a buddy in htown with an all wheel drive vw r32 with an hpa twin turbo setup with 600+. Maybe you've seen him at cars and coffee with his teenage son hangin with him

Last edited:

burnboy

Reaction score
Driving a big power car as a daily kind of humbles you. It dosent get old but once you know what you're capable of, you tend to drive less like a teeneger and more like a grandma. Especially when just your engine was ten grand. The faster it goes the faster it breaks

That is till someone unsuspecting needs to be shown who has the biggest (insert stars here)

Last edited:

WCD

Reaction score
:laugh: Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha!!

Venomous_X

Reaction score
dallascowboys.jpg

Something tells me the owner looks vaguely like this guy...who a few forum members may know :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom