Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CDN crew to Xfest convoy

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Well I figure it's about time we get the ball rolling on this, I am planning to drive down early Friday am say to be at the boarder for 8:30 or so. Would like to swing a stop at my us mailbox over the boarder which opens at 9 and head out from there.

This year we will post our route in advance and follow ONE gps haha and hopefully link up with the other convoys on the way down

So let's discuss who's in and what our thoughts are and go from there

1.hottacox/co-pilot

SSSXR

Reaction score
im down. convoy's and walkie talkies are my two favourite things

also i got CAA so ill pick up some road maps for backup lol

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't think ill be going

Balls! You shoulda planned this one to say your not going.... Wait that happened the last time..... Haha why no go bro? Too much time behind the wheel?

xrgilly

Reaction score
Sept is a busy month. I think xfest falls on the only weekend I have free. So I just want to relax at home maybe head to the cottage. Don't really want to drive to west virg

And as of now I don't have time to take off. And no overtime in sight

Last edited:

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah according to mapquest 7 hours or so, not bad. Like SSXR said in a convoy with radios time goes by quick:top:

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
Have to get new roof on the house ($5800.00). Might go back driving full time for a couple of months to pay for it.

RRCanuck

Reaction score
Well Im fuked for now, Im only off for the 23rd. Ill try and figure it out though.

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Sept is a busy month. I think xfest falls on the only weekend I have free. So I just want to relax at home maybe head to the cottage. Don't really want to drive to west virg

And as of now I don't have time to take off. And no overtime in sight

Well that's good, because its not in West Virginia its in Maryland. Problem solved you're coming. :canada:

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
I am in.....830 at the boarder sounds do able..... 6am wake up and on the road for me it is....

Andrew want to meet up somewhere near the 400????

RRCanuck

Reaction score
So I just booked the weekend off today so things are looking pretty good. Im still waiting to hear back from my buddy to see if hes got the weekend free for the trip but I think itll work out.

Ill defenitely need a co-pilot for this one but if he backs out theres always rentafriend.com, so I should be fine.

SSSXR

Reaction score
ya im cool with meeting up but its not quite set in stone that ill be coming yet. im obviously going to make it happen but im holding off on booking a room for now.

-btw tyler you just made me sad

Tunedx

Reaction score
I may consider going also. Gotta see how the funds are.

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
The rooms are pretty good sized. Queen bed and queen wall bed in separate rooms. plus the chairs, couches, bathtub, plenty of floor space. 5-6 people could easily share a room and split the costs..... :canada:

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
I would be down for chipping in on a room...

Top Bottom