Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CDN crew to Xfest convoy

RRCanuck

Reaction score
Ah shit, I think I gota back out. My co-pilot wont grow a set and go so its not looking to good... I havent given up yet though.

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
I may be driving solo again this year depending on what the woman decides to do. Its a long boring drive, but I still always have lots of fun.

RRCanuck

Reaction score
So you grow some and go solo.... I am for now..... lol
Oh Ive got a set. Haha. But that has nothing to do with driving 7 hours solo... Its not too enjoyable. I might be able to find someone else by then whos free for a couple days. Hopefully.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Your not solo bro, join the convoy and grab a walkie and it will be like having a co-pilot...

RRCanuck

Reaction score
Your not solo bro, join the convoy and grab a walkie and it will be like having a co-pilot...
Oh I was planning on joining the convoy if I do go, was just hoping to have a buddy for the trip. You know how it is.

About that mod list of yours though, update that shit or get rid of it. Hahaha.

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
Oh Ive got a set. Haha. But that has nothing to do with driving 7 hours solo... Its not too enjoyable. I might be able to find someone else by then whos free for a couple days. Hopefully.

give me an ipod and I can fill u up with tunes..... I would say I would keep you company but I want to bring my xr...... :)

can always just give you different cds/mp3

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
I drove to Vegas last November, all by myself. It was so peacefull. You don't need a co pilot with Sirius radio onboard. I'm leaving for Dartmouth NS on Sunday with the 18 wheeler and my Sirius radio.

RRCanuck

Reaction score
give me an ipod and I can fill u up with tunes..... I would say I would keep you company but I want to bring my xr...... :)

can always just give you different cds/mp3

Believe me, music isnt an issue. Ive got ipods, sd cards, cds and dvds all in this bitch. Haha.

And as for you keeping me company for the trip, I think Id have to see some pics before I made any commitments. Hahaha. Only joking around.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
My mod list is faaaarrr outta date I will update it when I feel like it haha

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
Believe me, music isnt an issue. Ive got ipods, sd cards, cds and dvds all in this bitch. Haha.

And as for you keeping me company for the trip, I think Id have to see some pics before I made any commitments. Hahaha. Only joking around.

that's what facebook is for.....lol.......jks

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
I'm heading down to Halifax tomorrow with a delivery in Belleville monday morning and a pick-up Montreal in the afternoon for Nova Scotia. If I can get more of these trips, I might make it to Xfest.

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
Ok Gents

No one has put any plans on here... so here goes

Let all meet....Friday AM.....We all have to cross the boarder..... I figure I will leave Durham at 6am.... to beat some of the traffic..... It should take me about 1 and a half hours to get to Hamilton...... prob less the way I drive.... anyone wanting to meet up in Hamilton we can meet. I am sure there are many areas in Hamilton or around there that anyone can recommend that we can meet.

Then to the boarder..... this will give time to cross and the guys to hit their american addresses....then we can be on our way...with plenty of time for pee breaks and gas...... and still have lots of time to relax....

Let me know

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
ok so far going we have:

Candain Girl
Slywhitty
TunedX
HottacoX
this is confirmed

and SSXR is a maybe

so i think Kim I will meet you at the trafalger and 401 tim hortons for 6:30am then we can go from there and meet at stoneridge mall(maybe limeridge?? were we met last year) to link up with Bill and Mike, then from there head to the boarder and cruise on to the meet.

hopefully link up with some other crews on the way!!!

for the record lets set our route now. we can use mapquest or w/e but I have/ use a garmin gps..

I am planning on making a trip to my us mailbox which opens at 9am(just past the boarder).

lets get this ball rolling and set up some plans

ps Andrew better be down for the trip!!!

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
ok so far going we have:

Candain Girl
Slywhitty
TunedX
HottacoX
this is confirmed

and SSXR is a maybe

so i think Kim I will meet you at the trafalger and 401 tim hortons for 6:30am then we can go from there and meet at stoneridge mall(maybe limeridge?? were we met last year) to link up with Bill and Mike, then from there head to the boarder and cruise on to the meet.

hopefully link up with some other crews on the way!!!

for the record lets set our route now. we can use mapquest or w/e but I have/ use a garmin gps..

I am planning on making a trip to my us mailbox which opens at 9am(just past the boarder).

lets get this ball rolling and set up some plans

ps Andrew better be down for the trip!!!

Wait hold on here.... where is Trafalgar and 401???? I can't be in hamilton area by 6:30 if I am leaving my house at 6

And andrew...chip in and there is a spare bed..... I have a pull out

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Where you comming from Lindsey? Lol I assumed(poor me) that your close to the highway I am about 30 min away from durham on a clear highway and trafalger/401 separates gtown and Milton and from there we can drive up trafager and catch the 403 to the hammer

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
No limeridge. We always cater tothe Hamilton guys lol. It's also out of the way. Mapleview mall in burlington is right beside the highway. Or we could meet at centennial and the qew. No point in going 15 mins off course to meet. Either way I'm down for whatever name a time and I'll be there.

Also. Anyone heard from jwall? He's been Mia for a while lol. And gilly. You suck!! Lol

Last edited:

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah I am down to meet where ever. Obviously on the route would be best! Talked to Jwall and he was not sounding like he was gonna make it:thumbdown:

But on a positive note I found my walkie and got new batteries :biggrin:

Top Bottom