Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CDN crew to Xfest convoy

Tunedx

Reaction score
Qew and hwy 20 Tim Hortons or Home Depot sound like central meeting spot in Hamilton.

xrgilly

Reaction score
Why don't yall just meet at the duty free. At the border

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Listen gilly your 2cents only counts if your gonna come! So pack your shit and make the cruise!!

xrgilly

Reaction score
Listen gilly your 2cents only counts if your gonna come! So pack your shit and make the cruise!!

I'd love to go but I don't have the time left to take off other things have come up and have had to use my v days for that

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
cdn girl is looking for a roomie...

maybe jeff can pay in favors...... lol jk

Last edited:

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
cdn girl is looking for a roomie...

maybe jeff can pay in favors...... lol jk

Offer is there.... but that is a nagative...sorry...but I have the extra bed....

I am coming from Whitby 10 min from highway..... takes time in morning traffic to get to 404.....like prob more then 30 min....... sounds good to me but copuld be running late depending on traffic....but for sure meeting up sounds good...

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
haha awe Kim jeff is a cute feller haha I kid though!

yeah we can meet up then pick up the rest of the crew or just meet the whole crew up to you but its a timmies and a good spot to grab some java

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
For sure we can meet up......that sounds good and roll to meet everyone else

I am sure he is.... just dont want people to get the wrong idea.... :)

Jwall

Reaction score
Well ladies and gents we are working on trying to make it down for the weekend. Funds are an issues but might just be able to make it and take it easy on spending lol. I really need to order new hid bulbs for my headlights :(
The walky talkies are charges incase. See what happens.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
If you guys want you can come to my house thursday night and take the pull out in the basement, if you wanna join the convoy friday am... Just an option

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
If you drop by my place , I can pay you in US funds for the eye lids you got for me. Leaving tomorrow, taking a truck down to St-Louis Missouri for Monday delivery, should be back by Wenesday.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
If you drop by my place , I can pay you in US funds for the eye lids you got for me. Leaving tomorrow, taking a truck down to St-Louis Missouri for Monday delivery, should be back by Wenesday.

if your back by wed you should drive to xfe

Gators Taco

Reaction score
I just paid 5700.00 on a new roof. That's why I have to go do some driving and make some money

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
That map you posted is pretty much the same as my gps, now that I am without an x for the trip details are in the air, I am contacting bill tomorrow to see how we are hauling my ass around

Key point is we all have walkies right??

Last edited:

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
That map you posted is pretty much the same as my gps, now that I am without an x for the trip details are in the air, I am contacting bill tomorrow to see how we are hauling my ass around

Key point is we all have walkies right??

I dont have one :(

Gators Taco

Reaction score
You guys better look out for state troopers. They are money ungry and it's close to the end on the month.

Top Bottom