Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dark Knight Interior Complete!!!

Hitman

Reaction score
Here ya go Joman :top: :top:

IMG_2804.jpg

IMG_2808.jpg

IMG_2809.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd91/DarkKnightX_07/IMG_2809.jpg

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd91/DarkKnightX_07/IMG_2808.jpg

bigw00dy

Reaction score
I WISH i had the patience to do that. It look really good.

quickshift93

Reaction score
so what paint did you use? like semi gloss and clear. no clear. flat black. when my motor goes to the shop my interior is coming out and i fell for yours so i'm considering it. thanx

808HAWAIIAN

Reaction score
wow that's a pretty mean interior.. u should get some black seatcovers for the back like wet okole's and it would look mean!!

xrBRUTUS

Reaction score
hehhhhh hehehhahahaha....

I would LOVE to have a black interior... I was thinking about doing the floor carpetting, but never would I spray paint my interior. I'm sorry to sound like a ****. That cracks me up.

I share the truck with my fiance... When I say share I mean, she rides in it too :) It wouldnt go 2 days without getting scratched

Sykotic336

Reaction score
nawhice nawhice:top::top: first picture looks like leather:biggrin:

firetuner911

Reaction score
so even though your painting plastic, you use the vinyl and fabric flat black??????:hmmmm2:

yosh2000

imfoaminhardcuz
Reaction score
how is this stuff holding up?

im thinking of doing some pieces, but if it fails it will be a costly mistake!

speckdzl4shzl

"Gym Junkie"
Reaction score
how is this stuff holding up?

im thinking of doing some pieces, but if it fails it will be a costly mistake!

i did mine a couple months back too. didn't post it or anything but yeah. mine is holding up pretty good. i hate when someone scuffs it, scuffs wipe off with a rag though. i used waaaay more paint than him too so that probably helps my situation too. i also put more paint in areas i thought would get more traffic (i.e. passenger door, kickpanels, etc.) IMHO mine still looks really good. i'm in the process of getting to the headliner done in black suede and a little accent that i'm not going to say so nobody steals my awesome idea:biggrin:. i also wrapped my armrests in black leather and the look killer and feel awesome. i can post some pics of it but it wont be till tomorrow.

Viet2100

Reaction score
What did you use to paint the pillars and I am assuming you prepped it. Do you plan on doing the headliner?

Top Bottom