Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Digital Torque Wrench - Member Special

Kyouto42

Reaction score
Looks awesome, I just might pick one of these up! How much does it cost for re-calibration?

Is there any plan to release different range wrenches (like up to 220ft-lb, or a lower precise wrench for small work in the 5-x in-lb range)?

SooRunner

Reaction score
A good torque wrench and a weapon...j/k...You don't need a breaker bar that's for sure! :top:

Blmw

Reaction score
Looks awesome, I just might pick one of these up! How much does it cost for re-calibration?

Is there any plan to release different range wrenches (like up to 220ft-lb, or a lower precise wrench for small work in the 5-x in-lb range)?

We charge $30 for re-calibration (this includes shipping back to you within the lower 48 states).

We are currently developing a range of torque wrenches. They should be available late this, early next year.

BLMW

Just wanted to thank everyone for the great reception you have given us!

BLMW

Last edited:

absolut

Reaction score
Im waiting for mine to come in, would i be able to get adapters to diff sizes for this?

Blmw

Reaction score
Im waiting for mine to come in, would i be able to get adapters to diff sizes for this?

Yes, you can use adapters for different sizes (although we don't sell them ourselves). For instance, you can use a 1/2" to 3/8" adapter. However, the adapter can't increase the length of the wrench or it will throw the readings off.

BLMW

BondXII

Reaction score
Just got ours in the mail today. Looks bad ass. I hope it works as good as it looks.

Very well made product guys. We'll keep our eyes open for the other sizes to come out. A 3/8 and 1/4 would be awesome! We'll let you know how we like it next chance we get to use it.

Attachments

• image-4004730033.jpg
    image-4004730033.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 120

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
Hurry up and use that thing!

On a side note, they have received good reviews on Amazon.com:top:

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
Mine showed up. Went ahead and started with a basic task, lug nuts and torque them to spec.

It was incredibly easy to use and its LEDs and audible tone make it incredibly easy to use. Didn't even pull out the manual. It does have a slightly bulky feel in the handle, but at the same time, it's added size made easy on the pawzzzzz.

I like it so far. I give it my :top:

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Mine showed up. Went ahead and started with a basic task, lug nuts and torque them to spec.

It was incredibly easy to use and its LEDs and audible tone make it incredibly easy to use. Didn't even pull out the manual. It does have a slightly bulky feel in the handle, but at the same time, it's added size made easy on the pawzzzzz.

I like it so far. I give it my :top:

Good to hear. I was waiting for some reviews on this thing. For the price they are selling it at, sounds like a hell of a deal.

absolut

Reaction score
Got mine yesterday! looks really good. I hope it works just as good as it looks. :top:

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Got mine today... Great and quick service (ordered on 14th and received on 20th)!
Can't wait to try it out!

Thanks Jimmy! :top:

Blmw

Reaction score
Nice wrench but why is it at the same price at Amazon, that it is over here. Shouldn't XR members get it at least a little cheaper???
http://www.amazon.com/Brown-Line-BL...60W2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1327424366&sr=8-1

I want to save at least another $10 bucks to feel special.

The version that you show above is without the case. Amazon sells the version with the case for $119 (part number: BLD0212BM). Also, unless you have Amazon Prime, you would have to pay the shipping costs.

BLMW

Top Bottom