Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fast & Furious review

Did You Like The New "Fast And Furious" Movie?

• Yes, I liked it!

Votes: 62 63.9%
  • It was better than the others but nothing special.

Votes: 13 13.4%
  • No, I didn't like it.

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • I didn't / am not going to go see it.

Votes: 20 20.6%

• Total voters

tacomamodboy

Reaction score
i thought the plot was alot like the second one although i think they needed more cars

CorollaJ2005

Reaction score
I was not a fan of this movie :( I've seen the others but somehow, they made the action in this movie even more unbelievable than the others. :thumpdown: I cant wait to see what a horrible abomination the next one will be.

alexxwing

Reaction score
movie would be a hole lot better if there was a x in there hmm ohh well theres always the next one

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
Im glad theres no X in he movie...you guys do realize if here was you would become cop magnets.
The movie was ok, I'm not to sure after 3 20oz Blue Moons right before it...lol

I know we had a good time talking crap throughout it......

yayxrunner707

Reaction score
this movie was the ****. it just tied everything together. i cant wait till they make a sequal to tokyo drift.!!!!!:rockon:

blackx07

Reaction score
I saw it an I liked it but didn't like the haulin ass through the underground tunnels.... Thought that was a little much. Still a sweet movie though. The arming lot after was extremely funny haha

SrtBrad

Reaction score
I saw it opening night in Hollywood CA at the Manns Chinese theater. You could not get a seat for opening night in any of the other previous Fast and Furious opening night movies unless you bought your tickets way in advance. Hell the theater was half empty but the streets were jammed packed.:hmmmm2: Maybe it was all the alarms I set off finding a parking spot in the underground parking before the movie started.:biggrin::biggrin: The movie could have been a lot better but I liked it for what it was.

XRunninTaco

Reaction score
saw the midnight showing at universal studios ... when i got there at around 9ish A LOT of subarus in the parking structure ... i can say i atleast saw 30 subarus in the second floor alone ... then when i left at around 2:20 no subarus to be seen ... maybe a mini meet or something ... but the movie was oka ... a lot of annoying people though making so much noise :motz:

alexxwing

Reaction score
just got back from seeing it... it was pritty cool like it alot and they had more musle cars that was great

R

racerx

this movie was the ****. it just tied everything together. i cant wait till they make a sequal to tokyo drift.!!!!!:rockon:

funny you said something they are trying to make a 5th one about ven desiel and that blonde dude runnin around eroupe but i bet that the 5th one will tank like the second one did

preXrunner

Reaction score
I thought it was really good... good story line, sweet cars, and HOT girls!

trd_sport

Reaction score
Watched it online.alot better than the 2nd and does a good jab of bringing the story lines from 1 and 3 together as well as set up a 5th storyline. I thought the acting was on the serious side not at all like the others and IMO was pretty good! I will leave not by saying NOS!!!!!!!!!!!!(IT DOES RETURN) but by saying GPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rockon:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Good turn around. Much better acting this time. Even had decent drama. Decent. Good movie over all.

Mr Smack Attack

Reaction score
i saw on opening night (surprising they had 4 movies runnign it usually they have 2 or 1 ) .. went didn't even wait inline for tickets... saw ... thought it was the best one yet ... it actually had story line that made more sense or less cheesy as the ones b4.. IMO .. good stuff .. and of course had to wait at least 5 min to leave the theater since ricers were going crazy doing burn outs for no reason, reving there engines ... lol friend of mine never been to race or anything " WTF are they doing its like they all on crack or something never seen some kids going crazy after a movie " he said , i told him " yup they are on crack they just had there hit and they want to go out n kill them selfs or pretend to be street racers " so we wait a 5 or so until the lot clear of the insane kids trying to race each-other or trying to kill each-other.... so Great movie just hate the crazy kids outside.. with there race out cars.

BTW love all the shot of the asses and the Girls .. n Random girls making out LMAO BAD ASS

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Finally got to see it, me and the Ms. thought it was good. Now I'm ready for the next one. :laugh:

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
Gotta love the crazy, far-fetchedness that is the Fast and the Furious. Overall it was a pretty good movie I thought, it kept me entertained the entire time, and that is all I ask for.:top:

eltus

Reaction score
I'm in iraq right now and I don't want to see a bootleg version. I'll get back in june and most likelly it won't be playing in theaters so I'll have to wait for the blue ray.

Top Bottom