Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fast & Furious review

Did You Like The New "Fast And Furious" Movie?

• Yes, I liked it!

Votes: 62 63.9%
  • It was better than the others but nothing special.

Votes: 13 13.4%
  • No, I didn't like it.

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • I didn't / am not going to go see it.

Votes: 20 20.6%

• Total voters

micpun

Reaction score
I liked it but hated the fact they used the sti at the end when he had a gtr in the garage.

Shanes56

Reaction score
went and saw knowing last night and thought it was good but F&F got out at the same time as knowing and a couple ****** bags raced in the parking lot and one actually rolled the curb in his SVT focus it was great. I don't think people realize that this is a movie and this stuff does not happen in real life and when it does they police dont like it so much and shut it down real quick and take your cars.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Saw it last night I'd give it a :top:. Had the same deal though with the dumb kids afterward. Kid in a POS ranger peeling out right in front of the theater. Nice job tough guy :hahaha:you're so cool :bird:

xr_sky1ine3

Reaction score
movie was good, alot more muscle cars and not so much ricer cars. i wish that there were more cars tho...

DJmckay

Reaction score
if i had to rate them in order from best to worst i would say
4,2,1,3:rock:

08x-runner

Reaction score
Just watched it here at work :biggrin: - you can find all kinds of things online -and I liked it

Reaction score
It was cool... It was missing an XRunner but hey? They can't have all the cool cars in there :)

What I really wanna see is that mobster movie with Johnny Depp that played in the previews before F&F started

rocivm

Reaction score
i went in sunday nite, was great!!! its a pity it wasnt a xrunner there! and also, the first movieshow more cars and engines than this one, ***ADMIN EDIT: REMOVED SPOILER*** haha!! great movie!! nice nice!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
The movie was ok, I'm not to sure after 3 20oz Blue Moons right before it...lol

I know we had a good time talking crap throughout it......

Sounds like somebody had a Mini Shortbus night....:top:

Can you say "Spray Tan" :laugh::laugh:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Well guess thats a drag to find out ***ADMIN EDIT: SPOILER REMOVED***.....someone add the "spoiler" tag to the thread :thumpdown:

Last edited by a moderator:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
thanks rocivm for ruining part of the movie...:stupid: there are still some members in here that haven't scene the movie yet...

at least add the spoiler tag to rocivm name...hahaha

xrtaco06

Reaction score
Just got back from seeing the midnight showing.

Great movie, not so much action like the others but it may have been a good thing.

Best part about the night, some ****** in a C4 Corvette tried a burnout out of the parking lot and tagged a curb after the movie was over! :laugh:

:laugh: he was probably like i hope no one saw that:laugh:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Spoiler has been removed, lets keep this thread spoiler free for those that haven't yet seen it. THANKS! :top:

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
i liked the movie too! not as much racing in it, but the first race was pretty cool! was good movie action and as always some hottness in it! i dont like mustangs but the one in that movie was pretty sweet!

Venomous_X

Reaction score
I liked it, wasnt much better than the rest of them, but my car was in it dammit! GNX 4 LIFE!

Top Bottom