Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

God i hope my washer tank has a hole in it...

Spyder327

Reaction score
Have you tried Gadget?

If i recall i asked him once awhile back as well. I know i did ask Brian several times though...

I think i know about what the stock map is, im just hoping that im right.

azjimi

Reaction score
If i recall i asked him once awhile back as well. I know i did ask Brian several times though...

That's mondo bizarro! With all the free publicity you've given URD, I'd think they'd be dying to help you.

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score

I think i know about what the stock map is, im just hoping that im right.

1 degree for every pound of boost is all the stock timing map is :top:

akakrill

Reaction score
It would mean it puts my engine at serious risk of going bye bye...

The 80mm can be safely ran without meth injection.... assuming i can get my hands on URD's stock timing map, which i havent been able to do so far..

I have a stock map in my FTC...I can copy it for you...I'll send a pm.

Spyder327

Reaction score
1 degree for every pound of boost is all the stock timing map is :top:

I had a bad feeling thats what it was.....

Right now for every psi i have it like 2 degrees and still seem to see knock, and now its going lean...

i think the water/meth might have •XR•XR•XR•XRed this thing up

azjimi

Reaction score

Right now for every psi i have it like 2 degrees and still seem to see knock, and now its going lean...

The price of power keeps going up! I think I'm gonna lay low for awhile on my truck. Instead I ordered an S/C for my car, which will put it a little over 400 rwhp and it weighs a few 100 lbs less than the X.

Spyder327

Reaction score
The price of power keeps going up! I think I'm gonna lay low for awhile on my truck. Instead I ordered an S/C for my car, which will put it a little over 400 rwhp and it weighs a few 100 lbs less than the X.

very nice, what kinda car?

utixrunner

Reaction score

dude that sucks! sorry to hear:(

XPC_XR

Reaction score
Best of luck Spyder, hope to see you get everything sorted out and no major problems.

Spyder327

Reaction score
Holy •XR•XR•XR•XR, who woulda thought....

my washer tank really is leaking, found the leak tonight :top:

Glad all that didnt go into my motor.

But on the other hand i have a different problem, i finally gotta a hold of the stock fuel/timing maps (thanks akakrill!) and loaded it to my ECU. I was hoping it would correct my recent development of going lean. Turns out it didn't help at all from .5psi-3psi im in mid-high 11's and right around 3si i hit a NASTY lean spike. I added fuel to those cells but it had no effect :dontknow:

My first thought would be somethings wrong with my 7th injector causing it not to inject?

suggestions welcome..

utixrunner

Reaction score
good to hear all that water/meth didnt go into your engine! I dont know a whole lot about the urd system with the 7th injector and all but when I had my 05 turboed I had to upgrade the fuel pump or else I wouldnt get enough fuel. Just a thought.

Spyder327

Reaction score
good to hear all that water/meth didnt go into your engine! I dont know a whole lot about the urd system with the 7th injector and all but when I had my 05 turboed I had to upgrade the fuel pump or else I wouldnt get enough fuel. Just a thought.

What'd you do to upgrade the fuel pump? did you use an inline pump in conjunction with the factory one?

utixrunner

Reaction score
it was a walbro 255, I think it just replaced the stock one but I might be wrong, the company that did the turbo system did the pump also

Spyder327

Reaction score
it was a walbro 255, I think it just replaced the stock one but I might be wrong, the company that did the turbo system did the pump also

Interesting... I didn't think there was a walbro that directly replaced the stock one..

either way though something must be wrong because im at the stock fuel/timing maps now so my fuel system should be supporting it..

utixrunner

Reaction score
good point, starting to sound like that 7th injector. anyway to test it:dontknow:

Spyder327

Reaction score
good point, starting to sound like that 7th injector. anyway to test it:dontknow:

I'm not really sure, but i emailed gadget to get his thoughts on it an i'll go from there...

I'm pretty sure my aquamist pump is burnt out too from it trying to inject without anything in the washer tank. :argh:

I'm soo close to giving up on this it's not even funny..

utixrunner

Reaction score
dont give up man you got a kick ass truck!!! hopfully gadget will know what to do

Spyder327

Reaction score
Whoops, just realized that stock map is set for PSC and not the additional injector controller:rolleyez:

Looks like i'll be trying it again in the morning..

Top Bottom