Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How fast is fast?

Murderface

Reaction score
It's all good Cuz!! And we are just talking,I will not get mad at you guys!!:top:Think you guys are best!:adore::adore: PS John put me on the corner Cuz and make some money!!:laugh::laugh:

I think u might be too old to make me any REAL money being all retired and shit!

With that being said, I'm done pooping and have to get back to dropping a new 2 stroke Detroit in a Pettibone.:top:

XrunnIT

Reaction score
As far as posts being deleted, its been soooooo long since anything has been deleted. usually things only get deleted if we get complaints (usually from those that have a hard time taking a joke, or are 'offended').

jason u want debate? Really? Ok fast is all relative. How about you? Mr I blew my engine but didn't want to tell any one.
Why would we want custom if people are poping motors with a basic trd set up, or basic noz set up, or even a turbo set up.
What uve asked for (about debate) surely isn't what ur actions were. Don't give me some shit about u didn't want a sympthoy thread. Bs-u just could handle ur butt being hurt and people asking questions. .
When I posted my thread about "blown engine club" I thought it could be a thread about helping the community out. Instead ur butt got hurt. U could have very easily posted up some (your a very smart guy) about something happend to ur motor. And updated it with the results after u got them.
I do agree the site for me has lost a little bit of the "look what I just got and look at my numbers or look at the results" maybe it cause I have nothing else to do to mine and I've become bored. Maybe cause I don't want to blow my motor and I feel its maxed out. Or maybe my life has changed and I relized how much I've dumped into this truck it still really has no purpose for me.
I have met a lot of freinds on this site. Klint, jason, chris, justin, patt, and many many others. I'm here to try to help the newbs and voice my opion (and stir the pot every now and then). I will be a active member for a very long x or no x. One reason why I did so many dynos was for the community. U can see what gain I got from what mods. Unlike when someone pops a motor and is all hush hush about it.
There a lot of very nice rides here. Wills is def. One of them! For a 4x4 yoda its real fast. Congrats will on such a nice performance. Ur lucky u don't have to worry about launch, traction, and shifting and rock on. Now let's see what someone else can post up!

I did tell a handful of people.. You were one of them. So you can't say "i didn't tell anybody". I just didn't make a public announcement. Had i posted up I popped the motor before a breakdown was done, there would have been nothing but speculation. Why do that, what's the benefit? why not just wait until we know what the issue was? Why not figure out the cause before posting? Without facts, people will just make things up, and then that's how rumors get started. Rather then letting false information get out. I side stepped the bullshit. This is what happened, this was the cause, this in the build. Quick and easy, so why get all upset about it? Your upset because of WHEN i posted, competely overlooking the fact that I waited for accurate information. but that's the difference between me and you, i try to gather factual information to support my post, where you post first, think later. Nothing wrong with that, just not my style.

In regards to the blown motor thread, I thought it was a good idea. I just didn't like how I asked you to keep quiet about it, and then you make a thread, then kept trying to call me out. Kind of a knife in the back move right there. That had nothing to do with the motor, and I believe at the time I wasn't even sure what was wrong with the motor. So it would have been a case of speculated diagnosis... why bother when the motor was about to be inspected?

You need to let go of my motor build.. its over and done with.. Instead go out and race more. More autox, more 1/4, road course, w/e. Put the spotlight on the X outside of our little hideout. Make people aware that the X is a force to be reckoned with. Then come back, tell us, and try to get people to beat you.

Werty is doing it with his taco. he's giving the truck a real good name outside the forum which is awesome, so what's the problem with ball busting here?

The end of last year was awesome where every month both mine and his times kept getting better. he's got me on ET right now, that's something I'm addressing on my own (i'm coming for you Will). But I have him on MPH, and would love to see him pass me there (same with anybody else).

Push the X to be a vehicle that people think twice of before trying to race (straight line and in the corners). Its a sports truck.. so why not make it the fastest sports truck (in a straight line or in the corners, your choice)?? This isn't about me, or you, or anybody, its about the growth of the truck and community. Keep your eye on the prize.

All said and done, I'd still have a beer with you. :cheers:
---------------

There are a handful of guys i give a lot of crap too, just part of the game, and reading the other posts that were made while i was typing my short novel, seems that people are starting to understand, that you can't take things as the seem. hard to read people through text. :top:

ntinhri

Reaction score
Didn't read all that. But ill buy u a beer. Watcha drink oduals? Light weight.lol

5000XD

Reaction score
Good god, you guys are a bunch of drama queens :laugh:

Top Bottom