Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How fast is fast?

Super Werty

Reaction score
Did you remove body parts for this run will? Or is this full street trim?

Just the normal track trim as you guys like to call it. Same weight reductions Ive used before.

Street trim is .3 second slower

Murderface

Reaction score
This is one of the reasons ur allowed in the calander.......the fastest Taco on XRU:top:

now about this valve body, u state that a revised one wouldn't be great for a DD? I just don't know enough about them to know why. Because of the shock to the driveline?
The one benefit of a revised valve body would be that u won't be slowly shifting which would be equivilent to a manual slowly letting the clutch out and burning it up. If u don't do something soon u will burn ur bands up and then time for rebuild.:thumpdown:

Will please comment on these topics it would help me understand thx:top:

Super Werty

Reaction score
This is one of the reasons ur allowed in the calander.......the fastest Taco on XRU:top:

now about this valve body, u state that a revised one wouldn't be great for a DD? I just don't know enough about them to know why. Because of the shock to the driveline?
The one benefit of a revised valve body would be that u won't be slowly shifting which would be equivilent to a manual slowly letting the clutch out and burning it up. If u don't do something soon u will burn ur bands up and then time for rebuild.:thumpdown:

Will please comment on these topics it would help me understand thx:top:

No a Valve body upgrade is what I want. The stall converter is what I dont want on my daily driver...apparently it kills the gas mileage.

Murderface

Reaction score
No a Valve body upgrade is what I want. The stall converter is what I dont want on my daily driver...apparently it kills the gas mileage.

Gotcha:top:

well tell whoever it is that ur waiting to hear from to hurry up! We need to see u in the 12's:top:

CaliKnightRider

Reaction score
wow that truck is a beast. im very impressed how a truck as big as yours is so fast. can you say 12 second truck lol

Gutz

Reaction score
New Super Werty Films coming soon...............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNbCV4FewsQ

low13s.jpg

That's sickening!! :rockon:

rat7761

Reaction score
Yea if I could figure out how to raise the rev limiter on the trans and run out 3rd gear I could touch some 12's. Or if the temps dropped another 20*

who knows maybe in Jan it will get really cold

people timing there 40-90 should try it with the limiter set at 5500...see what happens

You can shift it manually.

XrunnIT

Reaction score

Uh.. not entirely true.

Megabitez is quicker (12.9x 1/4 ET) and faster (107.8mph trap). And there are many members here that are faster (but not quicker).

ET = quick
MPH = fast

Using ET to judge how fast a vehicle is, is bad habit. ET is how quick it is out of the hole, and how good the driver mod is (for the most part). MPH is how fast the vehicle really is.

For instance, i have a 0-100mph video that is faster (i believe a full second faster) then then one that Werty posted in this thread. He's posted quicker ETs then most because of his traction off the line.

If anybody deserves the crown for "fastest taco on XRU", to the best of my knowledge that belongs to Megabitez or 06superchargedxrunner (i think was his tag).

I'm not sure whatever happened to him, but he had nitrous on a URD s/c truck, and posted 1/8 mile numbers that would have amounted to crazy fast 1/4 times (8.28 @ 94mph). Werty is close to the ET, but that's about it, everybody else is miles away from the MPH. I have the fastest 1/8 mile MPH, and I'm still over 10mph slower. That truck would have ran 11's with the right driver and right traction.

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Uh.. not entirely true.

Megabitez is quicker (12.9x 1/4 ET) and faster (107.8mph trap). And there are many members here that are faster (but not quicker).

ET = quick
MPH = fast

Using ET to judge how fast a vehicle is, is bad habit. ET is how quick it is out of the hole, and how good the driver mod is (for the most part). MPH is how fast the vehicle really is.

For instance, i have a 0-100mph video that is faster (i believe a full second faster) then then one that Werty posted in this thread. He's posted quicker ETs then most because of his traction off the line.

If anybody deserves the crown for "fastest taco on XRU", to the best of my knowledge that belongs to Megabitez or 06superchargedxrunner (i think was his tag).

I'm not sure whatever happened to him, but he had nitrous on a URD s/c truck, and posted 1/8 mile numbers that would have amounted to crazy fast 1/4 times (8.28 @ 94mph). Werty is close to the ET, but that's about it, everybody else is miles away from the MPH. I have the fastest 1/8 mile MPH, and I'm still over 10mph slower. That truck would have ran 11's with the right driver and right traction.

mmmm nossss....

Super Werty

Reaction score
Uh.. not entirely true.

ET = quick
MPH = fast

Jason

Every time someone gives me a compliment on my truck's ET. You HAVE to take away from it with this exact same response. But no matter how much you want it to change, drag racing will always be about TIMES first. Nobody races mph, thats what street racing is for.

So when someone says "hey nice truck, I think it's the fastest taco", they are just saying "hey man nice truck". No body here really truly cares who is fastest. At least I dont.

It was nice to see at texfest when I ran my truck that not one single person gave me a hard time about my truck running a good time. I honestly was expecting at least one person to talk shiz, but to my surprise, I actually got some compliments. Yet another reason to love XRU and the members here. Im hoping its because when I did run that, I didnt go run up in there face to brag. Yea we joked about stuff, but non of this bs came up where we need to explain to each other why something is fast or not, and what the difference between quick and fast is. We already know why my truck ran these times and why the X-Runner runs bigger mph.

Anyways I love you man, and I understand why and what your saying here, but all Im saying is...we know dude...we know:laugh::top:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Jason

Every time someone gives me a compliment on my truck's ET. You HAVE to take away from it with this exact same response. But no matter how much you want it to change, drag racing will always be about TIMES first. Nobody races mph, thats what street racing is for.

So when someone says "hey nice truck, I think it's the fastest taco", they are just saying "hey man nice truck". No body here really truly cares who is fastest. At least I dont.

It was nice to see at texfest when I ran my truck that not one single person gave me a hard time about my truck running a good time. I honestly was expecting at least one person to talk shiz, but to my surprise, I actually got some compliments. Yet another reason to love XRU and the members here. Im hoping its because when I did run that, I didnt go run up in there face to brag. Yea we joked about stuff, but non of this bs came up where we need to explain to each other why something is fast or not, and what the difference between quick and fast is. We already know why my truck ran these times and why the X-Runner runs bigger mph.

Anyways I love you man, and I understand why and what your saying here, but all Im saying is...we know dude...we know:laugh::top:
Well said young william.....

my standpoint on "you". I gave you shit once upon a time, and its because I didn't understand how you "came off" with how you presented your statement. When people don't throw their good deeds in others faces, it comes across much better. In all honesty I loved watching you race and felt it was a treat, as did watching ryan, and mark (go backwards but he hit the go pedal) and everyone else. I love watching people race in the right situation....Great run man. Jason, I love your truck too LOL but everytime im in the neighborhood its either down, queefing, or we're all too busy to really admire the goodies...:crinklehair: you guys have fast/quick trucks and when they are clean they are very much to be admired. Even Nate's! -Grouphug-

Venomous_X

Reaction score
so are you doug....your about as bad as a nutsack with poo on it, from a bad wipe.....but i love you anyway you peanut covered atrocity! :laugh:

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
so are you doug....your about as bad as a nutsack with poo on it, from a bad wipe.....but i love you anyway you peanut covered atrocity! :laugh:

You wipe towards your sack? WTF Donny do you have another hole I don't know about?

Do you scrub your ass in the shower before you wash your face too? :laugh:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
You wipe towards your sack? WTF Donny do you have another hole I don't know about?

Do you scrub your ass in the shower before you wash your face too? :laugh:
LOL I dont wipe b- to -f but its a funny thought though, I told amarillo the same ish earlier and he cracked laughing....

ntinhri

Reaction score
U guys suck and I will catch u all on top end! I aint scard!

Will ur truck is fast but if u really want to compare it to a x launch in 2wd and not weight loss..

Jason- I was watching nhra last night they many focused on times, not mph.

Who am I or anyone else to say what is fast? Also we can all play on words (quick -outta the hole, fast - top end) whatever. who cares, I say drive ur trucks and enjoy them. Don't forget we have trucks and they might be a real head turner at the strip. But they will NEVER be the fastest.

Sometimes I think u all need to grow up and get a grip. We have all spent too much money on our rides. Im going to part mine out, buy a tundra, add boost and whoop everyone! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

blastap

Reaction score
I have always paid attention to E.T. not mph. i want to see hp,driver,launch etc.. not just how much power the thing has

Top Bottom