Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How fast is fast?

ntinhri

Reaction score
watching this all I can think is you cant get any better.. unlike us 6 speeds, shifting shifting and launching really is a challenge for us..

ntinhri

Reaction score
noz>
757037351338.jpg

4839069_3.jpg

Last edited:

XrunnIT

Reaction score
I didn't mean to hurt your feelings Will.... You start a thread "how fast is fast", I replied 'Not that fast', and everybody gets all upset. Seems people are afraid of debating... doesn't anybody here have friends that they bullshit with, call them out, make fun of them, then go back to being best friends?

Maybe its just me, but it seems the forum has lost its competition and its drive. If we don't push each other to do something better (whether it be faster, lower, more stylish, more custom, etc), then the growth of the community stalls out, and we lose support. We don't need grudge matches.. just some inner-push to get people to do more with the trucks. Find new mods, do new things. Remember we are a forum, not just a "meet new friends club".

So many times I hear "I have all the mods available, there isn't anything else I can do", I can think of a lot of mods that no one has done (n/a, trd, and urd boosted). People need to stop being afraid to do custom. Just because we own all the parts our vendors sell doesn't mean that's the end of the road.

People need to stop getting butt-hurt so easily.

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
I didn't mean to hurt your feelings Will.... You start a thread "how fast is fast", I replied 'Not that fast', and everybody gets all upset. Seems people are afraid of debating... doesn't anybody here have friends that they bullshit with, call them out, make fun of them, then go back to being best friends?

Maybe its just me, but it seems the forum has lost its competition and its drive. If we don't push each other to do something better (whether it be faster, lower, more stylish, more custom, etc), then the growth of the community stalls out, and we lose support. We don't need grudge matches.. just some inner-push to get people to do more with the trucks. Find new mods, do new things. Remember we are a forum, not just a "meet new friends club".

So many times I hear "I have all the mods available, there isn't anything else I can do", I can think of a lot of mods that no one has done (n/a, trd, and urd boosted). People need to stop being afraid to do custom. Just because we own all the parts our vendors sell doesn't mean that's the end of the road.

People need to stop getting butt-hurt so easily.

Fag.

See now me calling jason a fag is a perfect example, its called bromance ball busting.

ntinhri

Reaction score
jason u want debate? Really? Ok fast is all relative. How about you? Mr I blew my engine but didn't want to tell any one.
Why would we want custom if people are poping motors with a basic trd set up, or basic noz set up, or even a turbo set up.
What uve asked for (about debate) surely isn't what ur actions were. Don't give me some shit about u didn't want a sympthoy thread. Bs-u just could handle ur butt being hurt and people asking questions. .
When I posted my thread about "blown engine club" I thought it could be a thread about helping the community out. Instead ur butt got hurt. U could have very easily posted up some (your a very smart guy) about something happend to ur motor. And updated it with the results after u got them.
I do agree the site for me has lost a little bit of the "look what I just got and look at my numbers or look at the results" maybe it cause I have nothing else to do to mine and I've become bored. Maybe cause I don't want to blow my motor and I feel its maxed out. Or maybe my life has changed and I relized how much I've dumped into this truck it still really has no purpose for me.
I have met a lot of freinds on this site. Klint, jason, chris, justin, patt, and many many others. I'm here to try to help the newbs and voice my opion (and stir the pot every now and then). I will be a active member for a very long x or no x. One reason why I did so many dynos was for the community. U can see what gain I got from what mods. Unlike when someone pops a motor and is all hush hush about it.
There a lot of very nice rides here. Wills is def. One of them! For a 4x4 yoda its real fast. Congrats will on such a nice performance. Ur lucky u don't have to worry about launch, traction, and shifting and rock on. Now let's see what someone else can post up!

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
I think jasons trying to say that no one seems to be able to take a ball busting anymore.

Here at the shop ball busting is relentless and if you cry about it forget it... then its really on.

talking crap and rocking the boat is what guys in this sport do, its all in good fun.

ntinhri

Reaction score
I have rocked the boat and been warned, post removed, or deleted... That's why we don't have that here. Noone wants to get booted! Truth

Doug likes tube steak!

TRD-X

Reaction score
jason u want debate? Really? Ok fast is all relative. How about you? Mr I blew my engine but didn't want to tell any one.
Why would we want custom if people are poping motors with a basic trd set up, or basic noz set up, or even a turbo set up.
What uve asked for (about debate) surely isn't what ur actions were. Don't give me some shit about u didn't want a sympthoy thread. Bs-u just could handle ur butt being hurt and people asking questions. .
When I posted my thread about "blown engine club" I thought it could be a thread about helping the community out. Instead ur butt got hurt. U could have very easily posted up some (your a very smart guy) about something happend to ur motor. And updated it with the results after u got them.
I do agree the site for me has lost a little bit of the "look what I just got and look at my numbers or look at the results" maybe it cause I have nothing else to do to mine and I've become bored. Maybe cause I don't want to blow my motor and I feel its maxed out. Or maybe my life has changed and I relized how much I've dumped into this truck it still really has no purpose for me.
I have met a lot of freinds on this site. Klint, jason, chris, justin, patt, and many many others. I'm here to try to help the newbs and voice my opion (and stir the pot every now and then). I will be a active member for a very long x or no x. One reason why I did so many dynos was for the community. U can see what gain I got from what mods. Unlike when someone pops a motor and is all hush hush about it.
There a lot of very nice rides here. Wills is def. One of them! For a 4x4 yoda its real fast. Congrats will on such a nice performance. Ur lucky u don't have to worry about launch, traction, and shifting and rock on. Now let's see what someone else can post up!
You had a good post going and I was liking till you said "Newbie" I hate the word !!! So Question for you I had a 06BSP and the 08 SWB it was only when I had the 08swb for one and half years that I joined the XRU! So am I a Newbie?? Look at all my post I never call anyone a Newbie, Think it is a nasty word Cuz!! I would like you to stop saying that word, as my friend!!:top:And yes your a good guy Cuz!!:adore::adore:

Murderface

Reaction score
I think jasons trying to say that no one seems to be able to take a ball busting anymore.

Here at the shop ball busting is relentless and if you cry about it forget it... then its really on.

talking crap and rocking the boat is what guys in this sport do, its all in good fun.

GUILTY I am:rolleyez:

Doug ur exactly right, I'm king ball buster at my shop and my boss loves me for it. But sometimes maybe someone doesn't talk to a certain member enough to know the difference. I didn't when u busted my balls for owning a Mac and I realized it after it was too late. So sorry bro.

With that being said, Let the Ball Breaking Begin!:rock:

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
I have rocked the boat and been warned, post removed, or deleted... That's why we don't have that here. Noone wants to get booted! Truth

Doug likes tube steak!

I love my tube steak in your mouth sugar lips.

Murderface

Reaction score
You had a good post going and I was liking till you said "Newbie" I hate the word !!! So Question for you I had a 06BSP and the 08 SWB it was only when I had the 08swb for one and half years that I joined the XRU! So am I a Newbie?? Look at all my post I never call anyone a Newbie, Think it is a nasty word Cuz!! I would like you to stop saying that word, as my friend!!:top:And yes your a good guy Cuz!!:adore::adore:

Look at all the posts is right! U God Damn post whore

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
GUILTY I am:rolleyez:

Doug ur exactly right, I'm king ball buster at my shop and my boss loves me for it. But sometimes maybe someone doesn't talk to a certain member enough to know the difference. I didn't when u busted my balls for owning a Mac and I realized it after it was too late. So sorry bro.

With that being said, Let the Ball Breaking Begin!:rock:

lol its cool man, I love your MAC humping nature - with out MAC users us PC guys wouldn't have anyone to make fun of (other then n00b windows users).

EVERYONE has their day here too (im sure its the same your way).

Every day someone gets the ball busting the hardest from everyone, and it tends to get into the extreme category between the shenanigans/trickery and the smack talking lol.

Makes the day go by faster... We have turned many fairys into men behind these doors lol.

TRD-X

Reaction score
Yea John I'm a posting whore!:biggrin: I just don't like that word!! We good Cuz!:top: I think it would take some time to do that. Don't you?:laugh::laugh:

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score

N00b :laugh:

Now since you have acknowledged your weakness you will be called a n00b even if you have 10,000 posts lol.

Never show weakness in a ball busting crowd...

Murderface

Reaction score
I didn't know Steve has sugar lips, might have to take a trip down I 81 :top:

Yea John I'm a posting whore!:biggrin: I just don't like that word!! We good Cuz!:top: I think it would take some time to do that. Don't you?:laugh::laugh:

I've been on XRU almost 2 years and look at the post count, guess I have more of a life outside XRU then some people on here:rolleyez:

Last edited:

TRD-X

Reaction score
N00b :laugh:

Now since you have acknowledged your weakness you will be called a n00b even if you have 10,000 posts lol.
It's all good Cuz!! And we are just talking,I will not get mad at you guys!!:top:Think you guys are best!:adore::adore: PS John put me on the corner Cuz and make some money!!:laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom