Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is Your X-Runner Paid Off?

Is Your X-Runner Paid Off?

• Yes, my X-Runner is paid off!

Votes: 133 40.1%
  • No, still have a loan on mine!

Votes: 199 59.9%

• Total voters

grifter95

Reaction score
Don't have title yet... it is owned by my company... but will be mine in a year.

blu xr

Reaction score
all my cars, truck, boat, jetski & sportbike are paid for, the xr is about half way. according to my wife it should have been paid for instead of buying the t/a last summer, the supra in jan and the mustang in mar. i did save up & pay cash for aii 3 but i guess thats besides the point.

Last edited:
J

JDUB916

Im proud and happy to say that my last payment will be paid in a week when I get paid!! Ive owned a new car about every year to two years since I was 16, but this is the first vehicle I've owned since day one. I bought her in March of 2006 and love my truck just the same if not more since the first day I saw it! More Mods on the way with the extra $$ :top:

landshark

Reaction score
Mine is almost done. Sometime next year it should be mine, all mine hahaha

GrumpyOldMan

Reaction score
YES - after only 18 months the loan was GONE!

Woohoo!!! Time to start feeding the modding disease

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
i agree with cowbell(from page 1) haha i wanna pay it off so i can save more money . . . . .more monry for mods lmao

ultraxr

Reaction score
shit... i wish... This is my second X. At least its only 4.95%

831RRX

Reaction score
Bought in 2009. Lucky to say I paid it off on the spot!

mrguy33391

Reaction score
My X is the second vehicle I bought in a year so I put it on a long loan. As of December I still have 3 years left on the loan. It's a good thing Toyota's have a good resale value because I owe 3-4k less than its worth if I needed to get out of it.

CodyWayne718

Reaction score
If I hadn't refinanced mine when I bought the house, it would have been paid off in a week!

Tanaka91

Reaction score
Man !!!! cant wait until im done and have my title in my hands.

kcidmil

Reaction score
Almost there, I just raised my payment to $500, figuring this in I should have my title in hand mid 2013.

candygirl

Reaction score
I just bought one... so I have a ways to go :frown: I have an idea once I start looking at mods... it will be even longer :thumbdown:

Top Bottom