Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jax meet

Wayne R

Reaction score
I'm one for the 10th...but I ain't no spoiler for them Orlando boys...stick to the 3rd if that's best for the majority....:biggrin:

speckdzl4shzl

"Gym Junkie"
Reaction score
well i say we put all the pressure on aitkenkingfishn to decide on the right date. after all it is his house.....

X_RUNNIN

Reaction score
then i say the 3rd or 10th. I'll be in gainesville on the 17th trying out the x-1 on the track.

yo man when you come to g-ville get at me and we can meet up and u can show me how to drive down the strip lol anyways im down for a meet whenever the date is but the 17th is also bad for me

rich017

Reaction score
how bout we all go to the track one night in jax during the meet

X_RUNNIN

Reaction score
well if i had some more parking where i live then id say we could have a mini meet here and then hit up the track and do whatever after, but the parking here always blows....for visitors atleast unless i could get however many visitor passes lol

wshsbears

Reaction score
im not sure i'll be able to make this meet b/c of work schedules b/c im asking off for stuff over the break. figure out a date and i can figure out if i can go. lemme know the date and i'll let u know if i'll be able to make it. as always, saturdays are easier than sundays, i won't make it if its on a sunday, i might make it on a saturday.

08x

Reaction score
if its the 3rd i cant make it and i mite try now since jaxchris is getting on me about it lol

08x

Reaction score
i guess i wont make the jax meet if its the 3rd sry i guess ill cya all at the daytona meet

08x

Reaction score
its alrite cya all in daytona then its fine maybe another time

Top Bottom