Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jax meet

speckdzl4shzl

"Gym Junkie"
Reaction score
lol. what do you think? should i just wait till daytona and do the shocks and springs at once? or maybe take a drive up there beforehand if i can't wait that long....or just do the springs (i'm indecisive:rolleyez:)

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
Its up to you. I would do them as a pair. Im open here pretty much any weekend to do it if/when needed.

speckdzl4shzl

"Gym Junkie"
Reaction score
see that's what i've been thinking, it'd be easier.....i'm gunna come up though, told rich i'd meet him in orlando and stuff i'll be heading up there later tonight, and who knows maybe the shocks will be waiting for me when i get home today...

Last edited:

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
Well it looks like Im going to be a late attendee if this is stuff going to be happening. I want to get to the track real bad, so Im going on the morning , and should hopefully be back by 2pm or so.

speckdzl4shzl

"Gym Junkie"
Reaction score
Well it looks like Im going to be a late attendee if this is stuff going to be happening. I want to get to the track real bad, so Im going on the morning , and should hopefully be back by 2pm or so.

:frown: there's only gunna be a couple of us...quite possibly a surprise attendee....

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
thats kool. i will be there, just a later in the day. Since we are not doing that much modding, i can sneak away for a wee bit. but hey, maybe youll will be the first ones to know of the 13 second n/a xrunner :D

there are a few members that were interested on CT and TacomaWorld that were "planning" on attending.

Reaction score
well I picked up the food cpooking patatos right now should be great tomarrow. did your springs & shocks come ive got all the tools you need to do it.

rich017

Reaction score
I will see you all tomorrow. Me, Michael and speck are leaving Mike's house at 6:30.

Should be atleast 6 of us up there so it should be pretty fun.

Im bringing by trac bar brackets so we can try to bend them back until I get someone to make me some.

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
sweet, Ill see youll about mid day.

There is also the car cruise in on merrill tomorrow evening as its the first saturday of the month. Anyone want to have a good showing for the xrunners? I'll be going to the ricer meet at sonic later in the night as well, but im sure the o-town boys will be heading home around this time(9-10pm)

rich017

Reaction score
sweet, Ill see youll about mid day.

There is also the car cruise in on merrill tomorrow evening as its the first saturday of the month. Anyone want to have a good showing for the xrunners? I'll be going to the ricer meet at sonic later in the night as well, but im sure the o-town boys will be heading home around this time(9-10pm)

I might go to the Ricer meet if it's close:biggrin:

speckdzl4shzl

"Gym Junkie"
Reaction score
twas a good time guys, and a must do again! thanks everyone who helped with the spring install. they're definitely money well spent!

oh yeah i made it home in 3 hours and 20 mins :rock: that was a fun ride, especially since i didn't get pulled over :biggrin:

rich017

Reaction score
twas a good time guys, and a must do again! thanks everyone who helped with the spring install. they're definitely money well spent!

oh yeah i made it home in 3 hours and 20 mins :rock: that was a fun ride, especially since i didn't get pulled over :biggrin:

how much longer were you on the road once I got off I-4

dglutz00

Reaction score
That was a fun meet everyone....we need to do it again soon....but maybe next time we can meet in the city this time and not the boonies....haha

speckdzl4shzl

"Gym Junkie"
Reaction score
how much longer were you on the road once I got off I-4

only like an hour and a half. we left jax at like 10:45, i looked at my clock when i walked in the door and it said 2:10. i think we were in orlando at 12:30, so like an hour and a half :rockon:. i kept the pace we were doing, from jax to orlando, the whole way.

rich017

Reaction score
only like an hour and a half. we left jax at like 10:45, i looked at my clock when i walked in the door and it said 2:10. i think we were in orlando at 12:30, so like an hour and a half :rockon:. i kept the pace we were doing, from jax to orlando, the whole way.

noice. I walked in the door at 12:30.

Im about 5 minutes away from home off of I-4

Top Bottom