Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jax meet

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
Just an update folks, Will will be out of town soon, pretty much up until a day or two before the meet. He wont have access to internet, so he asked that I step in and answer any questions people may have like directions and stuff. Id you need any help, please PM me and Ill gladly help.

that aside

Food list!!! what are you bringing for the BBQ.

Reaction score
Just an update folks, Will will be out of town soon, pretty much up until a day or two before the meet. He wont have access to internet, so he asked that I step in and answer any questions people may have like directions and stuff. Id you need any help, please PM me and Ill gladly help.

that aside

Food list!!! what are you bringing for the BBQ.

will baked patatos ice condiments some drinks

speckdzl4shzl

"Gym Junkie"
Reaction score
cool. well what do you guys want?

rich, when are you leaving? i think i'm def following you now. you've got navi right? i'd rather get lost with another person than alone up there, i only know west florida....

rich017

Reaction score
cool. well what do you guys want?

rich, when are you leaving? i think i'm def following you now. you've got navi right? i'd rather get lost with another person than alone up there, i only know west florida....

im prob gonna leave my house at 6:30. I-4 is 10 minutes from me and I gotta take that to get to 95.

Wanna meet me off of the I-4 exit on 436/Altamonte? Then we will get back on and head up there and meet with Chris.

I do have nav

speckdzl4shzl

"Gym Junkie"
Reaction score
im prob gonna leave my house at 6:30. I-4 is 10 minutes from me and I gotta take that to get to 95.

Wanna meet me off of the I-4 exit on 436/Altamonte? Then we will get back on and head up there and meet with Chris.

I do have nav

i'm down guess i gotta leave at 4:30 :motz:

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
ive got the spring compressors here with me now. so im game for saturday.

speckdzl4shzl

"Gym Junkie"
Reaction score
hell yeah man :rock: i got the springs. waiting on shocks though, they got backordered but hopefully they'll be here by friday....

rich017

Reaction score
Is there a way to get internet while we are there?

Just wondering cause i want to bring my laptop if there is a wireless network

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
come to think of it, i used wireless with my laptop while i was out there at the last meet.

so the list stands as:

1: aitkenkingfish
2: jaxchrisfla
3: rich017
4: speckdzl4shzl

Im not sure if todd is coming or not, and I will be getting intouch with tony and jeff during the week. Jeff said he should be game to go, so I need to confirm.

speckdzl4shzl

"Gym Junkie"
Reaction score
yeah i'm almost thinking of not coming....and to top the lack of people, i ordered shocks almost two weeks ago and they just got shipped out yesterday so i can count on them not being here by friday :thumpdown: i dunno if i want to just install springs and wait to do the shocks :hmmmm2:

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
If this is going to be a no go, Im going to planning my day for a run up to Valdosta to put in some new times on the 1320.

Macda

Reaction score
aya, whats the deal-o?

Im in casselbery right now fixing katies car, I think i saw your truck rich at a tacobell or somethin gon 436 a little while ago on the way in.

I'll be back p in jax tonight though, so let me knw whats going on. if we do cancel this meet, Im going to the track in valdosta on saturday.

Chris

troberts6

Reaction score
im down to go if you guys are still going to meet up.

speckdzl4shzl

"Gym Junkie"
Reaction score
mann i don't know what to do, where's my shocks! :bawling:

EDIT: i don't want to ****** out i guess i can just put the springs on alone and maybe put the fronts on in daytona or something, i just want my ****** shocks! by daytona i should have some rears too.....

so lets plan on meeting up its been a while....

Last edited:
Top Bottom