Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Just found an awesome cleaning product!

brakes

Reaction score
Don't know if anyone has tried this stuff yet but I just used CroftgateUsa's waterless cleaner today. Man this stuff is awesome! The shine is amazing and it feels smooth as glass. If you go to their website you can get the free sample pack. You'll get 4 - 4 oz bottles (wash, tire shine, multi cleaner, and quick-n-slick) along with 2 micro fiber towels. The stuff is a little expensive if you buy some but imo it'll be worth it to be able to detail your truck anywhere anytime without having to drag out the hose and bucket and deal with water spots.

Here's the link to their site. http://croftgateusa.com/

He has videos on there using everything. He cleans a new Lexus that is VERY dirty without a prewash or anything. He just sprayed it on and went to wiping. Definitely worth checking out. I know I'm through with hose washing. :rock:

Last edited:

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
How did you find out about these guys brakes? I hope their product is as good as they claim. I like the eco friendly idea but there are usually alot of downfalls.

brakes

Reaction score
How did you find out about these guys brakes? I hope their product is as good as they claim. I like the eco friendly idea but there are usually alot of downfalls.
Actually saw them at Mustang Week last year doing people's cars but forgot about it till one night at a Mustang club meeting. The founder was telling me about using the products so I went to croftgate's site and filled out for the free samples. I do know they use that stuff on high end cars... ie Lamborghini's, Ferrari's etc. It's been too cold to use it up until today but I did get to do my tailgate Tuesday before last and today it was just as clean as it was then. Did wipe a LITTLE dust... but before you could write your name in the dust soo I'd say it does really well with repelling. I also understand the tire shine will not sling because it dries to the touch. Haven't tried that yet because I just blacked the wheels today. I'll put up some pics tomorrow after I do the Quick and Slick and Tire Shine.

brakes

Reaction score
Here's the free samples they sent... minus the beer. Haha just for size. I never expected it to be this nice.
DSC_0805-1.jpg
DSC_0805-1.jpg

mxgraphix

brakes

Reaction score
It will probably scratch the clear coat.
That was my first thought but after some research I highly doubt it since they are using this stuff on Show and High End cars. Check out their testimonial page. Not a negative response. The guy that told me about using it has 2 cars that he shows. One of which is a daily driver. He said he hasn't used a hose since the show last July. Him telling me that was good enough for me to try it. He's the most particular guy I know when it comes to his cars.

ntinhri

Reaction score
deathshadow knows all, dont agrue with him

brakes

Reaction score
deathshadow knows all, dont agrue with him
Haha. Not arguing at all... just trying make cleaning easier for you guys. I did the whole truck in 28 minutes as apposed to the usual 2.5 hours. It's totally up to you guys to try it or not. I'm simply sharing my knowledge.:top:

Grumpy

Reaction score
The demo is all well and good when he clean the wheel. I'm not knocking his product and try to keep an open mind. But what about the real nitty-gritty stuff like behind the spoke, how do you suppose that multi purpose cleaner deal with that. This may be just me, partial to having TRD brake pads, I clean the whole wheel and not just the face.

How about a vehicle thats been driven through a rain & snow storm. Where is not just dust but also sand, dirt, mud, and even salt. Will this do the trick without doing more damage than good? Not trying to bash the product but "waterless car wash" I've seen in the past isn't up to snuff. They have their place on the shelf but it won't replace the old fashion way imho. Appreciate you bring forth new product though, gonna sign up for the sample to see good they really are.

BlueTaco

Reaction score
Signed up for the free sample as well. Lol I'll test it on a POS car I have in the driveway before using it on my bitch.

brakes

Reaction score
What I am really interested in seeing is the wheel wells and frame. That seems to be a section that a lot of people don't touch but drives me crazy when it's not clean. I'm going to finish it tomorrow and put up some pics of the results.

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
The wheels he cleaned in the video can be wiped clean with a clean dry cloth lol (it cleaned off by him streaking his finger across it).

Most people don't notice clear coat scratches unless its a black car.

Take a flash photo of the paint you scrubbed or in direct sunlight, that will reveal clearcoat scratches.

You can scratch the clear with a microfiber towel, I wont be a believer until i see it i guess.

Perhaps I should try it?

05Xrunner

Reaction score
id never use any type of waterless carwash...just asking to ruin your paint.
I ordered the Sample pack mainly cause they are nice bottles I can reuse and I get 2 more micro cloths.

Last edited:

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
Brakes bro these ppl should hire u as one of there spokes ppl cause u sure are selling this stuff. I am going check this stuff out but as dirty as my truck is I would have to believe that without washing it, it would sxratch it.

rich017

Reaction score
This stuff will scratch your clear coat. Spraying something on your paint then wiping it off with a microfiber will just drag the stuff across your paint. You physically need to wash the vehicle to get all the dirt of the least aggressive way.

Use this stuff for a few months and I bet you will start to see a good bit of scratches under the proper lighting

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
This stuff will scratch your clear coat. Spraying something on your paint then wiping it off with a microfiber will just drag the stuff across your paint. You physically need to wash the vehicle to get all the dirt of the least aggressive way.

Use this stuff for a few months and I bet you will start to see a good bit of scratches under the proper lighting

What he said ^^^^^ Quick detailers and waterless washes are great for quick touchups (like bird shit :motz:) or for using after washing to give some shine and clean away the water spots.

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
Its worth trying a free sample pack.

I agree that it seems all to likely that there will be scratching with a waterless wash, but even if thats not the best idea the other products may be good:dontknow:

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
Its worth trying a free sample pack.

I agree that it seems all to likely that there will be scratching with a waterless wash, but even if thats not the best idea the other products may be good:dontknow:

stfu_noob.jpg

Top Bottom