Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Just found an awesome cleaning product!

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
:laugh: whats wrong with you yardie

I know your bark is worse then your bite

MusTrd

Reaction score
x2 on the free extra microfiber cloths, I got the sample as well.

brakes

Reaction score
Ok here's a couple pics. (The tailgate IS in direct sunlight.) It actually reduced the amount of swirls in my paint. The dealership had buffed it before I got it and and left some pretty good swirl marks so I'm happy with the outcome. For those who are getting samples do be careful and use plenty of spray when you use it. You DON"T want to have dry areas where you wipe and don't forget to flip your towel every time you go to a new section. Also one sample bottle won't quite do the whole truck. Just a heads up. Now this thing hadn't been washed in over a month so it was pretty nasty... I figured it needed to be rebuffed anyhow so I just went at it. Use your own judgment when you try it out. Hope everyone likes this stuff as much as I do!
DSC_0812.jpg

DSC_0814.jpg

DSC_0813.jpg

brakes

Reaction score
Brakes bro these ppl should hire u as one of there spokes ppl cause u sure are selling this stuff. I am going check this stuff out but as dirty as my truck is I would have to believe that without washing it, it would sxratch it.
Haha now I like that idea!! I've used waterless products with lacking results and was just really impressed with this stuff.

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Since you have to buff it off it most likely has fillers in it.

If you hand washed it a couple times then you would see scratches if there was any.

I will try a free sample.

X-Pablo

Reaction score
Pricey stuff I saw a gallon jug of just the wash is $212. , This would be good for quick detailing, but I'd be skeptical to use it.

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
Pricey stuff I saw a gallon jug of just the wash is $212. , This would be good for quick detailing, but I'd be skeptical to use it.

lol thats the concentrate you gotta dilute it with water and you can get ten useful gallons of the cleaner outta it

DoubleD

Reaction score
I tried some stuff its called F1 and it works great if your car is clean. Best use is if your at a show for a little last minute clean up. But i used it when my car is dusty and now my whole car is scratched up :-(

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
wow thats cool, do we possibly have a new vendor on the site?

I still got to get the sample pack, my sonoma is covered in grinder dust and would be perfect to test this stuff on.

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
:laugh: whats wrong with you yardie

I know your bark is worse then your bite

I figured I have'nt messed with you yet so I might as well give it a shot :laugh:

wow thats cool, do we possibly have a new vendor on the site?

I still got to get the sample pack, my sonoma is covered in grinder dust and would be perfect to test this stuff on.

I think we might, if his product does turn out to be what it says. Welcome to the site croftgate :top:.

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Well.... I ordered a sample pack.

My hood is getting repainted in the spring anyway, so I am gonna really put this stuff to the test.

I will polish up the clear to make sure we start with a scratch free surface.

Get it dirty, and put it to work.

Last edited:

micpun

Reaction score
hmmm wonder how he found out about the site. just ordered the sample.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Ordered the sample packs yesterday. Got a call from the owner about 10 minutes later. Really nice guy. Hope the product works well.

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
They changed the free samples to $2.00 now. Still a "good deal" :dontknow:

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
damn it man

i knew i shoulda jumped on that earlier

gregincali

Reaction score
Just got my free samples yesterday gonna have to try it out as soon as it stops raining

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
I just ordered my not free anymore sample, I still think its worth a try

When you guys ordered your free samples did you pay shipping?

wchoy09

Reaction score
even though the concentrate is pricy i think it will be well worth it. if you can clean your car 200 times which is low and pay 200 buck for it thats a dollar car wash. sounds like a good deal to me.

Top Bottom