Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Just found an awesome cleaning product!

BlueTaco

Reaction score
I tried this sample out this morning and was not impressed at all by it. It felt, like someone else said, that I was just dragging the dirt around. Maybe if the car was pretty clean before hand, and needed a quick detail it would be okay. But to simply walk out to a dirty truck and clean it, its not gonna happen with this product. I used it on a small section of the hood, multiple times, and did not feel as clean as when i broke out the hose, bucket and soap. I'm sticking with the tried and true method.

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
Grumpy has some good detailing stuff!

From a PR hood scoop to RR

05Xrunner

Reaction score
I got my Sample today..I bought it just for the bottles and 2 MF cloths. I have to say they are awesome little bottles to keep in center console of the truck with Instant detailer and some tire dressing for going to shows or just out and about and get bird poop or something on the paint. for 10bucks shipped..I woulda paid that just for the 2 MF and empty bottles

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
The spray wax is great. I used it yesterday after washing the truck and it left a nice slick surface. Rained last night and there was extremely good beading :top:

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Talked to the owner the night I ordered mine, he called me 10 mins after I order to thank me. Seems like a stand up guy. I hope the product lives up to his claims. We shall see. Should be here any day now.

Shanes56

Reaction score
one thing you may notice is that it actually freshins up your plastics and rubber, most of the discoloring you may have will be gone, atleast it was on mine

brakes

Reaction score
one thing you may notice is that it actually freshins up your plastics and rubber, most of the discoloring you may have will be gone, atleast it was on mine
I noticed the same thing. Really looks good around the fender molding. I also did a full wash the other day to strip any residue or wax to see if it had any swirls or fine clear coat scratches and I was kinda surprised to see nothing at all. I used that stuff on it when it was really dirty. Anyhow I hope you guys like this stuff as much as I do and for those who don't... enjoy your free microfiber towels!:top: Haha

Ray08BSPx

Reaction score
Just ordered my 2 samples. It was 12 bucks shipped. Can't wait to see how it works.

MusTrd

Reaction score
I guess I got the free sample while it was still free. I didn't have to pay anything. I finally used this today on a little section today and was pretty impressed. I would still prefer to wash the regular way when the weather permits (which is the majority of time in Texas) but I might just order some more of this stuff to keep the truck clean in between washes.

SSSXR

Reaction score
woohoo they ship to canada... ordered a sample.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll post up some pictures tonight of what it was actually able to clean. I was quite impressed. The key is to saturate the area. The product has to be dripping off the area, otherwise I can see how people may be feeling like they're dragging the dirt, they weren't using enough. Used the Aquinil-X yesterday, in 25*F. And today I'll use the quick and slick, multi-clean, and tire shine. Same temp today. Let you guys know how it went tonight.

Shanes56

Reaction score
^ multi purpose cleaner then waterless then quick and slick. honest I dont lie salt isnt sticking to my truck.

Chasbo

Reaction score
I ordered a free sample when this was first posted and still haven't received anything....oh well it was worth a shot

xrunish

Reaction score
its hard to believe that it wont scratch the clear coat since your just praying on top of it and just wiping it off... just feels like your rubbing the dust and small dirt on top of your paint. would be glad to see some pics of the product from a buyer though instead of the company

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Well here are the pics I promised. The product actually does a very good job. Some have claimed to feel like they're dragging dirt across the paint but I had no such problems. The truck was heavy covered with salt and sand. I ordered 2 sample packs, and used both bottles of Aquanil-X to wash the truck. Like the demo stated I made sure the product was dripping down the panels I was cleaning. I then followed that up with the Quick-N-Slick. This was the most impressive of the products. Very slippery surface and high gloss with very little product used. The 2 bottles will probably last me 5-6 applications easy. Then used the Multi-Clean to wash all the windows, trim, wheels, and tires. Followed that up with the tire shine on all 4 corners. All this in 25-30*F weather. Well on to the pics. They'll do more justice than my description. :top: Not sure that I'm ready to spend the $22 per 32oz bottle of wash but it did work 100% better than I expected.

100_1369.jpg

100_1368.jpg

100_1376.jpg

100_1377.jpg

100_1381.jpg

100_1382.jpg

micpun

Reaction score
is it me or are there swirl marks in pic 4?
Also how is it to touch? Does it feel like you just waxed the car?

looks good tho bro.:top:

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
is it me or are there swirl marks in pic 4?
Also how is it to touch? Does it feel like you just waxed the car?
looks good tho bro.:top:

Those were there before I started. The truck needs a true polish, it's got 50K, it's time. It feels waxed after the quick-n-slick. There are some waxes in the wash as well, but you get the glossiness and waxed feeling from the quick-n-slick.

05Xrunner

Reaction score
there is no way i could ever bring myself to use any type of waterless wash stuff. I wouldnt have any problems using it as a quick detailer or with water. I wont get to try my sample pack for a long time it seems..Sinc we just got 22" of snow and the X is pretty much blocked in the garage and well its not dirty anyway

Top Bottom