Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

kenne bell s/c mustang gt or keep the X?

KEEP THE X OR GET THE S/C MUSTANG?

• Keep the x runner

Votes: 31 70.5%
  • Get the s/c mustang

Votes: 13 29.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Murderface

Reaction score
I still love u Doug........although I'm still waiting for that email!!

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Guess im jacken my own thread lol but i was jw what exactly is the most power are engine can hold,before getten it sleeved?

630 whp with rods, pistons, and head studs is the highest I have seen.

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
I still love u Doug........although I'm still waiting for that email!!

Yeeeeah I know man lol.

My free times been taken up sawing up trees and filling the 6 foot hole in my driveway.

Good news is I have a boat load of firewood, bad news is I cant use it until next year. :thumbdown:

Phil Dammit

Reaction score
URDMKIIPWa.jpg

URDMKIITQa.jpg

From URD's website.

I know where you can buy a mustang really, really cheap.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAJ9NHPPywA&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPq9SdUrVtw&feature=related

LOL, well of coarse he crashed, he wheelied and then turned the wheel in the air and didn straighten it back out. Perfect example as to why you should not purchase said UNPICTURED mustang. Mastang owners are dumb.:crinklehair:

justin13703

Reaction score
Angry 10 paragraph response from a mustang owner in 3...2...1...

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Angry 10 paragraph response from a mustang owner in 3...2...1...

SHKJHDKJFHDKJFKDKJFLHDKFHKLJDHFKLHKDLFHDLBFDBLFBLDKJBKLDFKKDJFHKLHDLFLDHFKLDFKLDBFLGSFLGDFKLJDSKLJFHDSKFHKHFDDSLFSKLFKLSHFKLHSFLHSKLFHKLSHDFKLHSLFKHSLFHKLSDFKLDSLFKLSJDFBKLDSBFKLBDSFKLBKLDSFGKLJDSFKLJSDFKLJSNFDKJSDFBKLJDSGFKLJDFBDSKJFB!!!!!'

What do you have to say about that!

<^>(>_<)<^>

:laugh:

Guess you ran out of stuff to run your mouth about.

Workman3886

Reaction score
I actually like stangs and almost got a 03 Cobra right before the X. Then only reason I changed my mind was I wanted something a little more practical and a truck for hauling or towing.

Honestly I really like the new 5.0 Mustangs and the amount of power they put down for the price is just plain awesome! But I do love my truck enough not to get rid of her!

Bulldogger

Reaction score
Mustangs are cool, but they are everywhere. You will just be some guy in yet another Mustang.

Next thing you know you will be growing a mullet and sporting a wife beater.

G

Just to clear up your confusion Mullets are for Dodge boys and wife beaters are for corvette owners:laugh:

Or one of those weak Bullitt mustangs:laugh:

Actually if your considering a mustang all I have to say is GT500.......

Last edited:

justin13703

Reaction score
SHKJHDKJFHDKJFKDKJFLHDKFHKLJDHFKLHKDLFHDLBFDBLFBLDKJBKLDFKKDJFHKLHDLFLDHFKLDFKLDBFLGSFLGDFKLJDSKLJFHDSKFHKHFDDSLFSKLFKLSHFKLHSFLHSKLFHKLSHDFKLHSLFKHSLFHKLSDFKLDSLFKLSJDFBKLDSBFKLBDSFKLBKLDSFGKLJDSFKLJSDFKLJSNFDKJSDFBKLJDSGFKLJDFBDSKJFB!!!!!'

What do you have to say about that!

<^>(>_<)<^>

:laugh:

Guess you ran out of stuff to run your mouth about.

Nah, I just don't read your posts anymore lol :biggrin:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
whats safe daily on that setup?

That is a very broad question. I cannot say for certain, as I have no first hand experience with this engine at that power level. The owner doesn't post up any info, so we have no information on length of time as such. Keeping the revs around 6200 or lower, proper tuning, and regular fluid changes will make it last a long time. As well a a good set of gauges to monitor things just incase.

"Driveability" as in daily driving wouldn't be affected with the proper components and a spot on tune.

butters607

Reaction score
Yea I got us I would say 500 daily probably wouldn't hurt it and keep longevity @ 6k rpms but hey could go more

Murderface

Reaction score
Too bad all engines aren't identical if they were and one was able to hold 500 crank HP reliably/daily then every 1GR would be able to. Unfortunately while one engine could handle 500hp the next one could pop at 300hp........too bad it's not a perfect world. It also sucks that one engine with identical parts/mods, lets say was putting down 400hp, another engine was only putting down 385hp.

butters607

Reaction score
Too bad all engines aren't identical if they were and one was able to hold 500 crank HP reliably/daily then every 1GR would be able to. Unfortunately while one engine could handle 500hp the next one could pop at 300hp........too bad it's not a perfect world. It also sucks that one engine with identical parts/mods, lets say was putting down 400hp, another engine was only putting down 385hp.

Yea I agree somewhat it's all about how you maintain it as well when I do it it's gonna be dual exhaust port polish all that good stuff safety stuff like that....

Murderface

Reaction score
Nothing to do with maintaining the engine, some just make more power then another one even though they have the same exact mods

JPAYNE722

Reaction score
I gonna keep it n build :D, 1.Cant haul my bikes in a gto or stang 2.The x runner is by far the best looking truck 3. Its a toyota lol reliable 4. How many people are gonna believe my lil taco is that fast when im done with that. I know the x runner is has its limits but would u rather have a good looking car that falls apart every now n than,a fast car but look like total shit or both have a sexy ass fast truck with your dirtbike in the back

Top Bottom