Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

KETCHUP; blown motor

KETCHUP

Reaction score
So, we are up. Heading to get MANCHEX's wrecked SWB. Going to be a long couple of days, but it will be worth it in the end. Oh, if anyone needs a tranny, better speak up now. I may keep it for myself in case mine goes out. Interested let me know. Also, now it time for parts off his truck too. He is going to be selling the shell when we are done. Small parts ok to ship. Large parts you will have to come get. Let me know. I know anything broken or missing on KETCHUP is getting replaced.

Hard times are hard, but thing are looking up. Motor is paid for now. Just have to pay for the bay, towing, oils, etc.

Again, thanks XRU for keeping my spirits up. U peps RAWK!!

2006nightrider

Reaction score
The other day I ran my integra into the house with my new remote start. lol Shit... happens.
OMG!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Funniest thing you've ever said:rock:
So, we are up. Heading to get MANCHEX's wrecked SWB. Going to be a long couple of days, but it will be worth it in the end. Oh, if anyone needs a tranny, better speak up now. I may keep it for myself in case mine goes out. Interested let me know. Also, now it time for parts off his truck too. He is going to be selling the shell when we are done. Small parts ok to ship. Large parts you will have to come get. Let me know. I know anything broken or missing on KETCHUP is getting replaced.
Awesome news Keith!

You should do a 'Write-up' for this motor swap...with tons of pics :top:. It's one of the few write ups we don't have yet, and it would be nice to have the whole process documented.

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
OMG!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Funniest thing you've ever said:rock:

x2 I LOLed

Awesome news Keith!

You should do a 'Write-up' for this motor swap...with tons of pics :top:. It's one of the few write ups we don't have yet, and it would be nice to have the whole process documented.

Unbolt old motor
remove from engine bay
insert new motor
bolt in new motor

DONE!

now you just have to add the pics Keith:laugh:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Unbolt old motor
remove from engine bay
insert new motor
bolt in new motor

DONE!

now you just have to add the pics Keith:laugh:
orly.gif

Smartass:smile:

Last edited:

X-roller

Reaction score
I know brotha. Thanks for the support. We will get her up an runnin. U should take advantage of the fact that you can now beat me now that I am broke....:biggrin:. KETCHUP will be rockin a SWB motor.....which is cool. Long as it doesn't look like an SWB than I am fine.....:laugh:

Now you are gonna be even faster because you are going to have the SWB motor! Hell with all the SWB parts that are on your truck already..... It is no wonder why you are so fast. :biggrin: Be ready to feel that power of SWB now..... You will see and feel a difference :laugh: Good luck with everything man. I wish I was there to help.

Murderface

Reaction score
KETCHUP;)I think me said:
Na I don't but doesn't matter. All that matters is that u get up and running and it doesn't happen again! I can't imagine having so much happiness inside and then a week later being so down.

I know if I was close lr I'd be packing my tools up and lending my hands,humor and knowledge!

Clifford

because race truck
Reaction score
I can drive down a lend a hand for the rest of the day and tomorrow as well, I got nothing going on dude.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Cool dude. We are going to start at 10. PM me ur cell number and I will give u the details.

I can drive down a lend a hand for the rest of the day and tomorrow as well, I got nothing going on dude.

lamecargo

Reaction score
i know what you are going thru bro hope you get it all figured out

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Dam brother sh!t just hasn't been going good! If I knew what the hell I was doing and u needed help id take day or 2 off and drive down to help! That really sucks! Id be fukd if my truck was down again! Blew my truck money on it last yr paying for new tranny! I got no back up cars or bikes anymore! Sorry again brother! Just glad u had the other motor ready and not having to look for one!

Glad to hear the house getting takin car of too!
Id bet next time ya see russell he will go out his way put a smile on ur face! (Wink wink)

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Keith, I still would like to get that piece of the y-pipe i asked you guys about, but im still not working, so if you strip it and whatnot please hold that piece for me! If you dont know what I'm talking about, text me!

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Keith, I still would like to get that piece of the y-pipe i asked you guys about, but im still not working, so if you strip it and whatnot please hold that piece for me! If you dont know what I'm talking about, text me!

I think Carlos remembers. If its on the Y pipe itself, we have it. I have his stock Y in my garage. If you have a pic of what you are talkin about send it. We will probably just send it to you and you can hit Carlos when you can. I will talk to him bud.

BTW, KETCHUP is up and runnin! Motor Swap complete.

XRnRElite77

Reaction score
awesome bro, PICS....uhgum PICS PLEASE lol. Glad to hear ketchup is working again.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
I think Carlos remembers. If its on the Y pipe itself, we have it. I have his stock Y in my garage. If you have a pic of what you are talkin about send it. We will probably just send it to you and you can hit Carlos when you can. I will talk to him bud.

BTW, KETCHUP is up and runnin! Motor Swap complete.
Look at the passenger side of the ypipe...there is a section in the front with a cat that bolts to the headers and the rest of the Y..... that bolt on section is what I need.. If you take a pic of the Y, I'll show you the part exactly.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Look at the passenger side of the ypipe...there is a section in the front with a cat that bolts to the headers and the rest of the Y..... that bolt on section is what I need.. If you take a pic of the Y, I'll show you the part exactly.

Ok bud. I will try to get that pic post up today.

Dekar12

Reaction score
Just was reading through the thread, that sucks about the motor, but the good news is that you are back up and running with the help of a bunch of members.

Did anyone take a video or describe what the engine sounded like? Did it sound ok at an idle?
Just curious about it, since some of the other posts in the engine swap thread were talking about a ticking noise?

Top Bottom