Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Midwest meet thread! Who's in for sure?

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
So I figured I would start a new thread. The other one was getting rather large and hard to get an accurate count. I wanted to start a thread to get the head count for the meet. So we can try to get some hotel info finalized and maybe a group discount. If we can get a list of who all will be attending, and the number of nights they will be staying. And the mods that they are considering counld also be helpful.
Lets get the details finalized it will be here before you know it. :rock:

1.) Blackx-runner - Fri and Saturday night - possibly NST pullies and e-fan
2.) Dj_lucas840 (Jonathan) and girl- friday, saturday, maybe sunday night- mods not sure something small!!!
3.) thunder24685 - Fri and Sat

Last edited:

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Dj_lucas840 (Jonathan)- friday, saturday, maybe sunday night- mods not sure something small!!!
me and my girl!

TOYTACO

Reaction score
If i dont buy the bagged blazer that i am looking at i am coming forsure but if i do buy it then i will probably have to back out but i put my name on the list anyway!

2.) Dj_lucas840 (Jonathan) and girl- friday, saturday, maybe sunday night- mods not sure something small!!!
4.) toytaco - thursday, friday, saturday, and maybe sunday

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
If i dont buy the bagged blazer that i am looking at i am coming forsure but if i do buy it then i will probably have to back out but i put my name on the list anyway!

you selling the x or just getting another ride? i hope more than just us few can make it was real promising not long ago!

Generation-X

Reaction score
Me of course! Ive been trying to help get things together!!!!

Me and my girl the whole weekend

5.)generation-x - fri, sat, sun

05bluerunner

Reaction score
I am not sure yet if I can go or not. I am waiting on a rather large debt paid to me, if it is paid by then we will be there.

I got married Saturday, my wife and I were supposed to go to Vegas tomorrow but aren't able to go. We are going to KC for a couple days instead, leaving tomorrow around noon. I will have some pictures from the wedding up in a week or so. I got the photographer to take some pics with the truck.

TOYTACO

Reaction score
you selling the x or just getting another ride? i hope more than just us few can make it was real promising not long ago!

No i am not selling the X... not after all the money i have dumped into it lol ...but i might be trying to finish up the interior for my mazda truck so it can be featured in mini truckin' so that will leave me tight on a budget...

Generation-X

Reaction score
Throw up or send me a shot of that mazdawg.....curious on what it looks like or if ive seen it before

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
I am not sure yet if I can go or not. I am waiting on a rather large debt paid to me, if it is paid by then we will be there.

I got married Saturday, my wife and I were supposed to go to Vegas tomorrow but aren't able to go. We are going to KC for a couple days instead, leaving tomorrow around noon. I will have some pictures from the wedding up in a week or so. I got the photographer to take some pics with the truck.

congrats on the wedding!!! just wish everything was going how it should for ya right now! i might actually end up in kc this weekend too hahaha, either going to go up there or down to OKC! hope things start going more ur way! and you can make it to the meet!

thunder24685

Reaction score

im off tue and wed so mabe ill see you around town

2xtrme

Reaction score
Where at in KC? My dad and I will be attending Fri-Sat. maybe Sun.....if anyone is close to St.Louis are inbetween STL and KC and wants to meet up sometime on fri just let me know, i have about a 4 1/2 hour drive..:top:

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Where at in KC? My dad and I will be attending Fri-Sat. maybe Sun.....if anyone is close to St.Louis are inbetween STL and KC and wants to meet up sometime on fri just let me know, i have about a 4 1/2 hour drive..:top:

you going make it to the meet on memorial weekend? we need as many as we can get

thunder24685

Reaction score

I live in parkville which is where we will hang out sat to do mods i think we are going to stay in a motel around I-29 and Barry road generation-x is from rolla so he will prob roll up 63 to I-70 you could send him a pm

I was planning on going to motel on tue and was needing to know how many rooms to ask for so i can try to get theem at a discounted rate if some of you are bunking up or bringing someone i would like to knows o i can get a head count for motel I can wait till wed but need to get it done soon so we know we have a place to stay i was going to check out the ramada which is just up the road from motel 6 and see what kind of rate we could get there also

Last edited:

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
hope they got a pool! and not to strict bout a few drunk retards! my girl be with me! just curious does anyone elses girl think that they are retarded for their truck? HAHAHA

thunder24685

Reaction score
hope they got a pool! and not to strict bout a few drunk retards! my girl be with me! just curious does anyone elses girl think that they are retarded for their truck? HAHAHA
i know the motel 6 does outside but was hoping to get one inside incasse wether doesnt cooperat .....yes every time i talk about doing something to the truck i usually get the eye roll

05BSPXR

Reaction score
I will be there Friday and Saturday, maybe Sunday. I won't be staying at the Motel. my Parents live about 20 minutes from there and are outta town almost every weekend, so I'll probably just stay there. I would like to do LEDs in tghe instrument cluster and possibly HVAC and radio, but I am not sure on how many LEDs to get.

--Ryan

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
i know the motel 6 does outside but was hoping to get one inside incasse wether doesnt cooperat .....yes every time i talk about doing something to the truck i usually get the eye roll

ya that what my girl does too! tells me thats all i think about and talk about is my truck! i love my girl! but had the truck first hahahha! and ya an indoor pool would be nice! or indoor outdoor type thing!

so we going be able to make it to worlds of fun or anything one the days? just curious! wondered if anyone had ideas of what to do for fun while we all up there. other than mess with the trucks! dont want the girls to get to mad ya know!

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
I know we're all excited about the meet, but can we please keep this thread uncluttered and only respond by adding your name to the list. The reason I made this thread was because the other one was getting so cluttered up it was hard to tell who was in and who just stopped by the thread to chit-chat. Sounds like thunder24685 is trying to work out some of the hotel arrangements and I am sure he would also appreciate an accurate count on people and the number of nights they are staying. We can start another thread about planned mods or whatever else we want to do that weekend.
thanks. :top:

1.) Blackx-runner - Fri and Saturday night maybe Sunday - possibly NST pullies and e-fan
5.)generation-x + girl - fri, sat, sun
6.) 05BSPXR - Friday and Saturday, maybe Sunday (NO HOTEL)
7.) 2xtrme - Fri-Sat. maybe Sun

Last edited:

cy runner 09

Reaction score
add me to the list, i will find out what days i can get off of work when i go in tomorrow. just got married a month ago and started a new awesome job, so i gotta try my best to make everyone happy right now.... and i don't have the money for mods right now, but i can lend my mechanic skills to help whoever else needs it

Top Bottom