Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Midwest meet thread! Who's in for sure?

Generation-X

Reaction score
Hey CY you can easily do alot of mods for real cheap. Could do some HLM, DTRL, stuff like that. Wouldnt hardly cost anything for a good turn around

1.) Blackx-runner - Fri and Saturday night maybe Sunday - possibly NST pullies and e-fan
2.) Dj_lucas840 (Jonathan) and girl- friday, saturday, maybe sunday night- mods not sure something small!!!
3.) thunder24685 - Fri and Sat
4.) toytaco - thursday, friday, saturday, and maybe sunday
5.)generation-x + girl - fri, sat, sun
6.) 05BSPXR - Friday and Saturday, maybe Sunday (NO HOTEL)
7.) 2xtrme + dad - Fri-Sat. maybe Sun
8.) cy runner 09

2xtrme

Reaction score
My dad and i will be coming fri and sat.... might wanna do a hlm but nothing to major...put me on the list and make sure to send me some directions...

Imprezz

Reaction score
Well sorry I haven't been on in awhile =/ I probably won't be able to make it to the meet since I am planning on taking a week off in June to go to cali... If I could make it it would be just to hang out for 1 day but I really dought it. Yeah it sux but hope you guys have fun :top:

thunder24685

Reaction score
Here is what i know for now

1. Thunder24685 and wife
2. Blakx-runner
3. Dj-lucas40 and girl
4. Generation-x and girl
5. Trick61
6. 05bspxr

i think the 6 of us will have a great time it will be nice to hang with others that have something in common

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
man thats hald the group we had first planned on! my sister and her husband might be heading to kc that weekend too! so if still need get rid of rooms ill ask if they want one where we at too, my brother in-law wants an x just cant afford one right now!!!

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Here is what i know for now

1. Thunder24685 and wife
2. Blakx-runner
3. Dj-lucas40 and girl
4. Generation-x and girl
5. Trick61
6. 05bspxr

i think the 6 of us will have a great time it will be nice to hang with others that have something in common

PMed cyrunner and it sounds like he is still planning on coming. don't know if he has made reservations yet, but I told him to get them.
One more week guys :top:

thunder24685

Reaction score
i talked to motel today they said if we leave the rooms in my name they will be close together...they also told me the rooms we don't use we can cancel Fri night and they wont charge me..those that pulled room off my reservation pm's sent....i will need a good head count for Fri so pm me tell me when you will be checking in so i will know not to cancel your room..if i don't get pm by Fri evening i will cancel rooms left

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
kcir open to you all read new post i did today

hopefully you guys can make it

here is last years tbss track event. at 5:52 you can see i stripped the rental down and got 13.9 out of her lol

I would definitely be up for doing some runs at the track. See how the MKII fairs against some of those trail blazers. :dontknow:

DJM DIRECT

Reaction score
I would definitely be up for doing some runs at the track. See how the MKII fairs against some of those trail blazers. :dontknow:

well my wifes ran 13.3 stock and i did a yank 3600 stall converter and ran 12.7 everything else stock.

there are guys run low 14s stock so should be some fun times.

my rental ran 13.9 last year hoping if i get the same car again this year 100 shot should put it into mid 12s.

cy runner 09

Reaction score
hey guys, i haven't looked at this in quite a while, I'm working 2 jobs right now... ive been pm-ing back and forth with black x though and it looks like we will be cruising that way together (maybe). i have a friend in shawnee mission and some extended family in lee's summit, so we (bringing the pregnant wife) probably won't stay in the hotel, if that changes i'll let someone know. also, i need to do something to my wheels, i painted them and apparently my prep work sucks cuz everytime i go to the carwash it flakes off, maybe someone can help me with that.

Trick61

Reaction score
yup i WILL BE THERE!!!! lol i literally live like ten mins away so i prob will not stay at the hotel, but plan on being up there!!! Hey if any one would like some "refreshments" from the drive that some of you are making hit me up and let me know lol :rockon:

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
ill prob bring a case of beer and my girl will more than likely be bringing a bottle of rum!!! hahaha

05bluerunner

Reaction score
Have a good time guys. I won't be able to make it, family problems are forcing me to pull back and spend very little right now. Until my house sells I am going to be in a very tight spot with money, I have been shifting some things around just so I don't have to sell the truck.

Have fun guys!

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
dam jason hope things get better for ya! you helped get this all started and you and imprezz bout going to miss it! guess we will just have to have another one this summer then! maybe we can have a little meet in wichita or something sometime! just go out to eat!

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Have a good time guys. I won't be able to make it, family problems are forcing me to pull back and spend very little right now. Until my house sells I am going to be in a very tight spot with money, I have been shifting some things around just so I don't have to sell the truck.

Have fun guys!

that really sucks man. hopefully everything gets worked out

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
it was alot off fun guys even with the small group! we need do it again!

got to see a monster truck X and a mini X

Last edited:

Generation-X

Reaction score
I was literally 4.5" lower in front then his was and I only have a 3" drop....lol

So probably nearly a half foot lower in back!

Need to figure out what were the good and bad points of the meet. This way the next meet can be 2x better then this one!

Top Bottom