Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Midwest meet thread! Who's in for sure?

thunder24685

Reaction score
yes it was great to finally get to see other x's and styles it was also great to meet all of you ....most definitely have to do again

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
dont forget to photo shop my door hahahha! but dont go putting offroad tires on my 4x4 x-runner! haha and you can edit out the pose as you drove by!

Trick61

Reaction score
hey everyone i just wanted to say thanks for making the trip here, and it was nice to meet all of you! I had a really good time, i hope that we can do this again sometime! Thanks again to Pat for all his help over the course of the weekend! Hope that everyone made it back alright!

Trick61

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
thanks pat for everything! you sure made it alot better than it would have been if we would have just all met up there! cooking out was nice, and even though there wasnt anything i really needed to do with my truck while i was there it was cool watching everyone elses get modded! i should have takin my stock lights up there and we could have played with them see what we could have done! next time!

Need to figure out what were the good and bad points of the meet. This way the next meet can be 2x better then this one!

i think it was alot of fun! was a little warm haha! bad points i think we maybe should have figured out few things for the girs so they wouldnt have been so board! my girl had fun but i know saturday that they had wanted to get out do something other than just sit around! i think now that we all know eachother that should make it easier to think of things to do!

Top Bottom