Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Multiple CEL's. Help!

wrmathis

Reaction score
Without the catch can?

yeah, no more catch can. that ****er probably not going back on either

Maybe leaving the battery unhooked all night allowed the ecu to reset properly.??? I'd definitely keep an eye on it though till you get a chance to roll around for a while.

well, everytime i have had the truck sitting all night or what not, it was disconnected.

Last edited:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Seems your catch can was leaky to me. Especially if your coolant level is fine and oil looks normal.

wrmathis

Reaction score
Seems your catch can was leaky to me. Especially if your coolant level is fine and oil looks normal.

yeah, i agree. ever since i pulled it out it seems to be runnin ok. ive driven it a couple times today.

zr2ee

Reaction score
hmmm maybe i'll have to check mine since i'm pulling the random cylinder/ 1-6 misfire as well. I did find a pretty good size but inconsistant one at the connection to my master cylinder

wrmathis

Reaction score
hmmm maybe i'll have to check mine since i'm pulling the random cylinder/ 1-6 misfire as well. I did find a pretty good size but inconsistant one at the connection to my master cylinder

Give it a shot. Mine wasn't even driveable. Hell it wouldn't stay cranked at all either

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Very large vacuum leaks will get you. Dealt with plenty. Once you know the symptoms of a vacuum, they become much easier to diagnose.

zr2ee

Reaction score
rough idle...loud sucking sounds lol. I just picked up a manifold for all my vaccum lines as they are kind of half assed right now and it's long past due i clean up my engine bay, should make things a little easier to keep track of in the future.

Top Bottom