Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NEW DATE! 2/23-2/24 Daytona Beach meet

wshsbears

Reaction score
The other thread is way too clustered, I figured i'd start another just for signing up. details are on this thread:

http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=6639

lets all plan to throw in $10-15 for the bbq lunch.

when u post ur name on the list, if u know ur going to have some mods, post them up too so we know what kind of tools and time should be set aside for them.

i'll install any C2C drop kits and do any foglight mods i'll do many other mods, those are just 2 common ones i get.

1.) BlackXrunner05
2.) AsianTaco (as of now I'll say I'm going not sure with work though lol, and I have no mods to do lol)
3.) utixrunner
4.) XtoplineX (I guess my Harley is gonna be there... )
5.) FUseaKU - yeah I'll be here! :rock:
6.) wshsbears - probably the gf and maybe her bro.

Last edited:

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Good idea Starting a new thread the other one was pretty messy lol..... Hopefully I'll have my headers , magnaflow tonneua and tailgate spoiler .... I have tools ....

Last edited:

CursedRacing

Reaction score
Dangit, I wish I was in the states, you know I'd be there! Last time was a blast... haha... Just promise you wont go driving on the beach!!!

Christopher

fuseaku

Reaction score
Dangit, I wish I was in the states, you know I'd be there! Last time was a blast... haha... Just promise you wont go driving on the beach!!!

Christopher

:laugh: Yeah, the last Daytona Beach meet was a lot of fun! We can go on the beach... I just wouldn't recommend peeling out or doing donuts. :laugh:

rexrunner

Reaction score
1.) BlackXrunner05
2.) AsianTaco (as of now I'll say I'm going not sure with work though lol, and I have no mods to do lol)
3.) utixrunner
5.) FUseaKU - yeah I'll be here!
7.) rexrunner- with gf, friend, pops, and granpops :rock:

PascoX

Reaction score
I'll make the trek over from New Port Richey, depending on work. Trying to talk my friend into bringing his RR also.

Troskey

Reaction score
i think a friend of mine was talking about flying in from Cali that weekend...but let me find out for sure...

fuseaku

Reaction score
I'll make the trek over from New Port Richey, depending on work. Trying to talk my friend into bringing his RR also.

Well the good thing is that you've got almost 3 months to ask off from work. :top:

And you should definitely try to get your buddy to bring his too! :rock:

fuseaku

Reaction score
i think a friend of mine was talking about flying in from Cali that weekend...but let me find out for sure...

So does this mean you might make it?

I'm pretty stoked that we've got 7 trucks already... WE NEED MORE THOUGH! Come on fellas!

fuseaku

Reaction score
Skilledbum23 told me that he intends on coming.... he just hasn't signed up on the list yet.

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
1.) BlackXrunner05
3.) utixrunner
5.) FUseaKU - yeah I'll be here! :rock:
7.)skilledbum23 ( I added him hey he said he would)

Last edited:

fuseaku

Reaction score
Hey, you forgot someone, so I fixed it.

1.) BlackXrunner05
3.) utixrunner
7.) rexrunner- with gf, friend, pops, and granpops
8.) skilledbum23 - ( I added him, hey he said he would)

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
haha sorry copy pasted the wrong one.... but 8 trucks isnt too bad to start but i want to see more im tlaking like 20 lol So i have this thread on ct also ..... Im not limiting this to just X-Runners .... I have 8 people going to my miami meet 4 arent XR's

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
yeah no problem... but i need a recriuter in the panhandle haha you know if anyone else is interested

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Very good lol:top: Because it'd be awesome to see a caravn of people come over there lol Im going to work on the rest of the south fl crew lol

fuseaku

Reaction score
Hell yeah fellas.... I'm getting excited about this already and it's almost 3 months away! I'm going to take some pictures of where we are going to meet and places to take some bad a$$ pictures. Possibly show the cruise route. I hope we get at least 20 people too!! :rock:

NITRAM-X

Reaction score
1.) BlackXrunner05
3.) utixrunner
7.) rexrunner- with gf, friend, pops, and granpops
8.) skilledbum23 - ( I added him, hey he said he would)
9.) nitram-x - ill be there with my gf.

Top Bottom