Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NEW DATE! 2/23-2/24 Daytona Beach meet

utixrunner

Reaction score
So are you guys still planning on meeting at my house at 8am, or have we decided to meet later at like 10? Just let me know fellas!

its gonna be early, should be around 8. do you want us to go to your house first or the park?

wshsbears

Reaction score
the original thought process about meeting at the exit where 417 merges onto I-4 was b/c theres 8 lanes wide and a big shoulder where we can pull off and sit and wait. that was why it worked out so well. u all can meet wherever u want, but getting off the highway is where people get lost.

fuseaku

Reaction score
its gonna be early, should be around 8. do you want us to go to your house first or the park?

Well I figure since we're going to be doing BHLM's, we should meet at my house first so we can use the oven. I live about 2 minutes away from the park, so it won't be a problem. My number is 386-295-0623 if anyone needs to call me for anything.

-Derek

utixrunner

Reaction score
Well I figure since we're going to be doing BHLM's, we should meet at my house first so we can use the oven. I live about 2 minutes away from the park, so it won't be a problem. My number is 386-295-0623 if anyone needs to call me for anything.

-Derek

:rock: awesome, cant freakin wait, I wont sleep tonight:laugh:

speckdzl4shzl

"Gym Junkie"
Reaction score
i think we may even be there earlier than 8:dontknow: i guess it depends on traffic and when we all meet on the road

CursedRacing

Reaction score
So, I need to know for sure, I don't have a GPS and am now at my girls house, so I got no printer. Are we meeting of of exit 101, or exit 108 off I4? And, at what time? 6:45? later? Speckdzl4shzl I got your number in my phone now. I am pretty much just going to start heading east tomorrow morning on I4 so let me know before then when and where we are meeting, because I'll NEVER find Fuseaku's house on my own without a map......

Thanks
Christopher

utixrunner

Reaction score
So, I need to know for sure, I don't have a GPS and am now at my girls house, so I got no printer. Are we meeting of of exit 101, or exit 108 off I4? And, at what time? 6:45? later? Speckdzl4shzl I got your number in my phone now. I am pretty much just going to start heading east tomorrow morning on I4 so let me know before then when and where we are meeting, because I'll NEVER find Fuseaku's house on my own without a map......

Thanks
Christopher

lets meet off of 108, just somewhere close to the exit but kinda big parking lot.

fuseaku

Reaction score

Thanks
Christopher

Hey man, just call me if you need to and I'll tell you how to get here from wherever you are. My number is a couple posts above this one. As far as the time, anytime after 8am would be great to meet here at my house.

utixrunner

Reaction score
So exit 108 it is. What time then? Same?

Christopher

253-217-9538

ya we should be there around 645 maybe a few minutes later but right about that time. my number is 678 542 7282 i will call you when we are leaving and see where your at:rock:

fuseaku

Reaction score
Well whoever thinks they're getting to my house first, please call me a little bit before you get here so I know when you're coming.

wshsbears

Reaction score
hope u all had fun with the mods and such today.. anything u all wanted done (tinted tails, 3rd BL, painting anything) be sure u make it to the orlando mod day! i'll be doin all of that there.

Top Bottom