Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NEW DATE! 2/23-2/24 Daytona Beach meet

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Hell yeah fellas.... I'm getting excited about this already and it's almost 3 months away! I'm going to take some pictures of where we are going to meet and places to take some bad a$$ pictures. Possibly show the cruise route. I hope we get at least 20 people too!! :rock:
See im going to have to push pretty hard to get all the people from the south .... but hey there are 12 X-R's here if i could get 9 or ten of them that'd be great . Right now there is mine and 3 others lol

fuseaku

Reaction score
Right on, I'm sure the turn out will be really good... We've already got 8 people so it can only get better!

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
actually 9 people lol We're still looking for you your fellas from Gainsville , Tampa , the rest of the panhandle and north florida to sign up and Where is the rest of the southern gang ..... dont pretend you didnt see this thread

Last edited:

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Just to recap..... The meet is schdeuled for March 1st- 2nd . Thats the first weekend of March. There is going to be a BBQ , Mod Day , and possible beach cruise . Hopefully a lot of fine beach babes and Photo ops ,so make sure you bring a camera . We're all going to be chipping in about 10 bucks for food ,drinks, and other necessities .... beer is fine in moderation , I'd like this to be a safe meet . Dont need to draw the wrong attention i.e Daytona's Finest lol .... feel free to bring friends, family ,significants etc..... all trucks vehicles welcome not only X-Runner's ( YEs even honda's :wink: )
Roll Call as of 12-4-07

1.) BlackXrunner05
2.) AsianTaco (as of now I'll say I'm going not sure with work though lol, and I have no mods to do lol)
3.) utixrunner
4.) XtoplineX (I guess my Harley is gonna be there... )
5.) FUseaKU - yeah I'll be here!
6.) wshsbears - probably the gf and maybe her bro.
7.) rexrunner- with gf, friend, pops, and granpops
8.) skilledbum23 - ( I added him, hey he said he would)
9.) nitram-x - ill be there with my gf.

wshsbears

Reaction score
so is this meet going to be something where we meet up on saturday morning and then stay out at daytona, then hang out all day sunday and then peace out sunday afternoon/evening/whenever..?

that was my original thought process.. that is where the beer came in.. saturday night.. im all about modding trucks and havin a few beers.

like i posted before, i'll do ANY mod as long as we have the tools. BHLM i will do with the help of someone else. i will do everything but the baking and taking apart. (i'll take it off the truck, take everything off that doesn't go in oven, paint it, put it back together) that is if fuseaku doesn't mind us using his oven.

be sure to post up the mods u all want done. i want to know what i'll be doing!

fuseaku

Reaction score
Yeah I figured on it being a Saturday morning through Sunday afternoon/evening/whenever.

I don't mind you guys using my oven for the BHLM and whatever else you might use it for... possibly to cook up a pizza or something, I dunno. I'm hoping I'll have some mods that will need to be done, but even if I don't, I don't have a problem with you guys doing it at my house.

As far as hotels go, if you guys need any help picking out a hotel or whatever, just let me know and I'll try to recommend somewhere for you. Just tell me if you want to stay in a nice place or a dump! haha
:rock:

NITRAM-X

Reaction score
well i probably wont have the x-runner then:thumpdown: . looks like ill just be there to help out with the mods. micheal ill help you with the bhlm, and lowering any vehicles(promise to tighten the lug nuts back up this time:laugh: )

fuseaku

Reaction score
What do you guys think about this? Let me know if you've got any suggestions please!

XR-1.jpg

fuseaku

Reaction score
I'll show for sure

That's great man, you just need to sign up on the list if you could please. :rock:

... Or I can just do it for you man.

Roll Call:
1.) BlackXrunner05
2.) AsianTaco (as of now I'll say I'm going not sure with work though lol, and I have no mods to do lol)
3.) utixrunner
4.) XtoplineX (I guess my Harley is gonna be there... )
5.) FUseaKU - yeah I'll be here!
6.) wshsbears - probably the gf and maybe her bro.
7.) rexrunner- with gf, friend, pops, and granpops
8.) skilledbum23 - ( I added him, hey he said he would)
9.) nitram-x - ill be there with my gf.
10.)74celt

AWESOME!! 10 trucks so far!

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
yeah man im diggin the poster looks good ..... we'll get more than 10 you can ount on that :top: ( i had probably more than 10 at my miami meet )

fuseaku

Reaction score
yeah man im diggin the poster looks good ..... we'll get more than 10 you can ount on that :top: ( i had probably more than 10 at my miami meet )

That's awesome man, I can't wait!! Sucks that it's so far away. lol :rock:

uh60rotorhead

Reaction score
I went to ERAU in Daytona... there is a great restaurant on the beach that would make for a good cruise down A1A. It's called North Turn, where the old race cars made the u-turn when they raced on the beach. http://www.racingsnorthturn.com/

Top Bottom