Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

No Start WTF???

justin13703

Reaction score
If I am not mistaken I believe that was tunedx's issue
What's wrong with the fuel line in the tank? I'm just curious because mine has had issues losing fuel pressure when its off ever since I put in the walbro 255 pump.

Gadget

Reaction score
You have to use a special fuel line in the tank that is designed to be submersed in gasoline.

For some reason it tends be softer. When you over tighten the clamps, the clamps can cut into the hose and cause it to split much easier than normal high pressure EFI fuel line. Even I have done this.

We have changed the style of clamps used and are looking to change them once again to prevent this from happening. We have a few kits out there with the new clamps and none have reported a problem so we are going to start shipping the kits with the new type clamp that cannot be over tightened I hope...

G

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
The issue we had with tunedx was that we had gotten the lines crossed going into the tank

justin13703

Reaction score
hmm I may drop the tank back out and check the clamp and the hoses. If I ever get my damn truck back. Lol

Top Bottom