Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NST TRD SC Pulleys

Bulldogger

Reaction score
I have a used NST SC kit available that I bought from a member here. I will not be installing them. PM if interested. Light weight pulley is included as well.

NTS3.jpg

PM sent give me your phone number and we'll talk

FJTTSE

Reaction score
I've gotten quite a few PMs interested in the pulley set.

I would like $340 shipped (US), PayPal.

The pulleys look to be in very good condition. There are a few minor nicks in the anodizing but nothing that looks concerning. I am willing to take additional pics for clarification for those who are interested.

One person asked if they are the updated version with the steel inserts. How do I determine this?

If you PMd me and are no longer interested, please PM me and let me know so I can take you off the list.

Murderface

Reaction score
The crank pulley should have a steel sleeve around the outside of where it goes past the crank seal, if not the seal will eventually wear thru the aluminum leaving a groove which will leak oil, been there done that and that's why NST started shipping them with the sleeve on them and anyone who bought one earlier without the sleev could send it in and have one installed for free

Bulldogger

Reaction score
I thought you were answering my WTB post, now you are making a list, without even answering my pm first, aren't these the older version you bought off another member for $ 200?

Coupe

Reaction score
I have retrofitted the older crank pulleys with a sleeve.

Murderface

Reaction score
I thought you were answering my WTB post, now you are making a list, without even answering my pm first, aren't these the older version you bought off another member for $ 200?

Older version? NST doesn't have a version 1 or version 2 for OD pulleys

FJTTSE

Reaction score

Relax, you are first on the list. I'm only making a list so that I can keep track of who is interested so when people bail out I know who is next. I had 6 people PM me.

The crank pulley does have the steel sleeve, so it appears to not be the "older" version.

I did buy these from another member here, I'm only asking for what I paid for them.

Murderface

Reaction score
Don't worry about the price, Bulldogger has a Viper, Mustang Shelby GT500, Chrysler Crossfire SRT6 and his XRunner so he can afford the asking price.
Also these aren't made anymore so $340 is fair, shit I'd ask $600 if I were u lolz

Bulldogger

Reaction score
Don't worry about the price, Bulldogger has a Viper, Mustang Shelby GT500, Chrysler Crossfire SRT6 and his XRunner so he can afford the asking price.
Also these aren't made anymore so $340 is fair, shit I'd ask $600 if I were u lolz

For a guy that is unemployed you seem pretty free to try and spend other people's money, I'll try and repay that favor next time you put something up for sale.

Murderface

Reaction score
U got that wrong, what I was saying was that if I were selling the kit I'd be asking $600, because I'm unemployed and need the cash.....sheesh

Bulldogger

Reaction score
Pulleys

Whoever buys this guys pullies if you can send them to me I have a machine shop that states he will make sets for the rest of us. Thanks, Dave

Murderface

Reaction score
How the fu#k is he going to give you aquote when you have nothing to show him??..

U sure u were a cop? Did u not notice that someone else asked about the quote and not me......I could care less what the quote is I have a set. C'mon Dave.....give me a break(sorry thought of that VH song)

Top Bottom