Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NST TRD SC Pulleys

jarhead0313

Reaction score
I have a small shop looking at doing a few sets, he does not have a CNC machine just a lathe, press and some other stuff. He states he will only want to do 3 or 4 sets, just waiting on a price.
I would be interested if some become avalible....need boost!

BradyT88

Reaction score
I know this is from a few months ago, but I might be interested in a set of lightweight pulleys, pending price and specs

Bulldogger

Reaction score
Best bet is too contact him directly. I'm not waitng and went the 2.7 pulley route

BradyT88

Reaction score
Best bet is too contact him directly. I'm not waitng and went the 2.7 pulley route

Just to clarify here, we are talking about lightweight crank, alt, and wp pulleys with the S/C pulley right? Before I go ask a dumb question. haha I don't have an S/C but am interested in the rest of the pulleys.

Bulldogger

Reaction score
Just to clarify here, we are talking about lightweight crank, alt, and wp pulleys with the S/C pulley right? Before I go ask a dumb question. haha I don't have an S/C but am interested in the rest of the pulleys.

He will be making the overdrive hub insert for the crank, the water pump pulley and two idlers needed to run the set- up.

Cali_TRD_XRunner

Reaction score
I don't have a supercharger, but am interested in the pulleys as well. Anyone know where I can buy them?

Reaction score
You can still buy the crank and ALT as special orders from NST but you will be waiting 50 days they said.

Top Bottom