Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NST TRD SC Pulleys

Bulldogger

Reaction score
You answered for him so you must know what he meant. I was kind and gave him benefit of the doubt:rofl:
As soon as I acquire a set I will get prices to everyone who needs a set. What does my reply have to do with being a cop? I'm retired now so I don't have to be polite.

Murderface

Reaction score
I didn't answer for him, he quoted ur post that stated u needed to give them to a machinist and then asked if he(the machinist)gave u a quote........is the old age gettin to ya?

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Geez will you two old hags give it up!! Back on topic, fj who's in line for the pullies and how can we get em to Dave to fill the void on these OD pullies!!!

When me motors back me need moar boost!!!

Murderface

Reaction score
Well he started it bwahahahaha. Besides Cory it's his thread

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Geez will you two old hags give it up!! Back on topic, fj who's in line for the pullies and how can we get em to Dave to fill the void on these OD pullies!!!

When me motors back me need moar boost!!!

Lets start a different thread. After all this Is Bulldoggers thread and he did post the wanted ad.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
You answered for him so you must know what he meant. I was kind and gave him benefit of the doubt:rofl:
As soon as I acquire a set I will get prices to everyone who needs a set. What does my reply have to do with being a cop? I'm retired now so I don't have to be polite.

:laugh::rockon::crinklehair:

Murderface

Reaction score
^^^no what I was getting at is that if u were a cop then u shoulda noticed that he asked u that question when he quoted u. That is unless u were a meter maid?

Besides New Yorkers ain't polite! I'm close enough to NY to know this

Gadget

Reaction score
Being polite is a matter of prospective.

Where I retired from, if you did not get split both you and the officer were polite. But his is an old school perspective.

G

cwatt

Reaction score
I didn't answer for him, he quoted ur post that stated u needed to give them to a machinist and then asked if he(the machinist)gave u a quote........

Very correct. lol Even if he was answering for me, I'm okay with that. I know John's got my back.

Re: the 'quote', you could have shown him some photos, but I would have thought there be a general idea how much 5 or 6 pulleys would cost to machine (i.e., a quote).

Bulldogger

Reaction score
^^^no what I was getting at is that if u were a cop then u shoulda noticed that he asked u that question when he quoted u. That is unless u were a meter maid?

Besides New Yorkers ain't polite! I'm close enough to NY to know this

I gave him that answer because I would think that it would be obvious that you would need to have the pulleys in your hands before someone could give you a quote.
But obviously you were not smart enough to figure that out on your own...... NOW STOP CRYING:top:

Last edited:

cwatt

Reaction score
In any event, when you are able to get a quote from your local machine shop, I know a few members on here would be interested and surly appreciative of your support to the community.

Keep us in the loop...

- Colin

Bulldogger

Reaction score
In any event, when you are able to get a quote from your local machine shop, I know a few members on here would be interested and surly appreciative of your support to the community.

Keep us in the loop...

- Colin
Definitely

Murderface

Reaction score
Did u not see my post where I offered to take off my NST pulleys and send them to u so that u could get sets made?

Bulldogger

Reaction score
Did u not see my post where I offered to take off my NST pulleys and send them to u so that u could get sets made?
No I did not see that post, but I believe we have a set that will end up at the machine shop shortly, thanks though for the offer. I will keep evryone updated as we progress.

jarhead0313

Reaction score
No I did not see that post, but I believe we have a set that will end up at the machine shop shortly, thanks though for the offer. I will keep evryone updated as we progress.

Any updates on the machining of more pulleys?

Bulldogger

Reaction score
I have a small shop looking at doing a few sets, he does not have a CNC machine just a lathe, press and some other stuff. He states he will only want to do 3 or 4 sets, just waiting on a price.

Top Bottom