Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Official What you got for Xmas post

Knight Runner

Reaction score
Stainless Steel cookware set, cutting board, new silverware..LOL I am getting into cooking
Was your stainless cookware "Rena Ware" by chance? I have that and I love it.:biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

THE MACF

Reaction score
Wanted either the TRD intake or SS. Got neither. But they did just load the cash into my account so I guess it all works out in the end:biggrin:

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
pajamas.....lmfao :hahaha:were they spiderman, wonder woman, or batman?

i bet nothing that cool maybe some dora the explorer or barney the gay dino

You guys don't wear pajamas :hmmmm2:. They could also be winnie the pooh :wink:. No one will ever know though, unless they come to a VA Beach meet :top:.

Yallrun

Reaction score
TRD shift knob
Rockford Buffer
New Shop Vac
A bad a$$ Coffee maker
Little bit of cash

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Mine came out pretty well.. No gifts for the X though

Sony Blu-ray player
BR Movies - Gone in 60 Seconds, Super Bad, The Dark Knight
Xbox 360 Steering wheel (great way to learn to drive... really)
Ergonomic keyboard
A couple video games
New cymbal for Ion drum set
Drum throne
House shoes
Some new tools (ratchets, screw drivers, pliers)

ntinhri

Reaction score
nothing for me yet.. but we are going to be moving and well I told my wife DOnt get me anything cause I need to place another at URD.COM..

DJmckay

Reaction score
well i got some clothes ,money, im gonna be getting a paint ball gun my brother is setting up my website and i got K2 bindings and Burton boots and i am going to be hitting the slopes really soon :rock:

DanNolan

Reaction score
I got a tire pressure gauge, industrial strength, 2 ft long, goes up to 150 PSI.... :dontknow:

Air compressor, 6v torch, some shoes, shirts, sex :rock:, a paper shredder :stupid:

R

racerx

well i had x mas at about 6pm and got a orbital polisher and this electric tooth brush looking thing that if for detailing my truck and some pants a bad ass 49er blanket home made shirts and what nots

XDsm

Reaction score
I got cash, gift cards, English chocolates, English specialty food, and the Band of Brothers Blu-Ray box set:rockon:

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
the important ones...
my g/f got me a casio g shock g-lide watch...this watch is the shiznit...dual time zones and moon and tide charts to boot ;)
and my parents got me my driveway for my rental, sony a350 dslr and 1000 dollars...this christmas wasnt that bad i say :)

tCTaco

Reaction score
Clothes, autozone gift card, Best buy Gift card, some new Metric Impact Sockets.
My gf bought me a new Cutco pocket knife...this knife is the shizz! I love it.......oh and she also bought me the

COMPLETE SITTIN SIC DROP FOR THE X! :rockon:

Top Bottom