Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ontario Meet

SSSXR

Reaction score
oh ya.

also remember guys to start getting so fresh and so clean cause im giving away that hat i have.

*fingers crossed for weather*

melon16

Reaction score
So it turns out i'll be around---maybe i'll make it out that way! as long as my new trans is finished going in today....lol

xrgilly

Reaction score
if its gonna rain im not gonna drive all the way to sauga
ill see how its looking then make the call

SSSXR

Reaction score
if its raining ill try and find spots in the parkade. give me a call if you don't see anyone by noon.

-and thanks phoenix!

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
My girl and I waxed up the truck full well knowing it's gonna rain tomorrow hopefully later in the aft though

melon16

Reaction score
oil change, wash and some errands and then i'll be on my way there. listen for the ticky-taco with the hum of non-XR meat. lol.

yotatacox

Reaction score
Perfect timing I just bought my X two weeks ago and stumbled on to this site last week. I'll be there for sure

melon16

Reaction score
Rain rain go away....I'm about to wash the taco and it's spitting a bit here in Hamilton....I'll be there anyways a little after 12

SSSXR

Reaction score
ya.... its raining good here (aurora) :( my truck won't be clean... hopefully its not bad in sauga.

oh well if it is ill try and find some parking in the parkade though, heres my number incase no one got my pm

416 427 1421

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Wish I could of made it!!! Hope u guys had a good time. With any luck I'll have my truck back on the road by fall and we can all do something then!! Who got the hat?

Top Bottom