Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Orlando meet!!!!

Coopstain

Reaction score
Hey guys. Sorry I havent been on in a while. Fiancee's mom has been in the hospital for the past two weeks so its been a rough holiday. Plus working at Universal has been crazy lately. My next day off is January 9th and 10th (Fridays and Saturdays). If this meet is on a Sunday, i wont be able to make it since I work 2pm-11pm. If you guys do end up going to Universal or Islands of Adventure, ill be there working... just dont cause any trouble because if Im forced to kick out my fellow brothers of XRU out of my theme park, i wont be a happy camper lol (im the Security Supervisor for Universal if you didnt figure it out lol)

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
idk if ill be there. depends on when i can get my drop installed, and get an alignment.

xrunner224

Reaction score
so i think we should do the sat....jan 9 then we will get more people

Viet2100

Reaction score
If you guys don't mind, I can prob round up a few of us PreRunner and 4x4 guys?

xrunner224

Reaction score
yea that would be cool.....so what does everyone think about the saturday instead of the sunday....

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
Depending on when the final date and destination I should b able to make it. Sorry for the thread jack but I think it would b awesome to get a north central fl meet together.

xrunner224

Reaction score
the date and everything is set, i was just saying it would be cool if we changed it to jan 9 but either or im there

nine9six

Reaction score
If it is indeed this saturday, I will be unable to attend.

Chris, if you want to orchestrate a Gainesville meet, I'll be there! Mod Day!

xrunner224

Reaction score
Yes Jan 10 works for me cause they sched me on the sat so it's Sunday five guys burgers and fries on international drive Orlando fl.

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
If it is indeed this saturday, I will be unable to attend.

Chris, if you want to orchestrate a Gainesville meet, I'll be there! Mod Day!

I'm game for it bro we'll just have to see how many people would be interested.

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
Hey IDK if you guys in Gville area know, but IFO, import face off, is on the 24th, Ill be down there showing, and hopefully doing the burnout contest. LMK if you guys will be around or not.

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
Hey IDK if you guys in Gville area know, but IFO, import face off, is on the 24th, Ill be down there showing, and hopefully doing the burnout contest. LMK if you guys will be around or not.

Hey chris ill be there so save a spot for me.

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
Ill be parked with my car club, but Ill definitely keep an eye out.

Kool. I'm sure nine9six will be there as well since he lives around here as well. Ill give ya a shout closer to that time and we'll hook up.

nine9six

Reaction score
IFO sounds good to me. I have a friend getting married around that time, but I think it's a few days after. I'll verify and LYK.

/ThreadJack

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
We weren't taking away from the orlando meet but for those of use who can't make it where trying to do something a lil closer

KingpinX

Reaction score
I'm kinda new here but I'm down for the Orlando meet. Be nice to meet some people around here.

Top Bottom