Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

P0606 trouble code

Sykotic336

Reaction score
hey i got this code too WTF!!!! its pissing me off literally. ive checked all my wires about a billion times all nice and tight, code goes away when i disconnect the battery but comes back on in about 10secs or so along with some other codes

p0606 pcm processor fault
p0138 o2 sensor circuit high volt bank 1 sensor 2
p0158 o2 sensor circuit high volt bank 2 sensor 2

i think its highly unlikely that both my rear sensors are shot either and the o2 sim only controls the front sensors.... WTF!!! please help if you can i doubt i can get it under warranty considering the splicing and crap into the ecu...

genesis96

Reaction score
hey i got this code too WTF!!!! its pissing me off literally. ive checked all my wires about a billion times all nice and tight, code goes away when i disconnect the battery but comes back on in about 10secs or so along with some other codes

p0138 o2 sensor circuit high volt bank 1 sensor 2
p0158 o2 sensor circuit high volt bank 2 sensor 2

i think its highly unlikely that both my rear sensors are shot either and the o2 sim only controls the front sensors.... WTF!!! please help if you can i doubt i can get it under warranty considering the splicing and crap into the ecu...

I know this is an old thread but I'm in the exact same situation; same codes and everything. I actually just put my stock manifolds back on to see if the codes would go away and they didn't. I think I'll try to remove the O2 simulator and see what that does. I'll try to remember to post what I find but I know I can't get the local dealer to warranty anything with all the spliced wires and such. Hopefully someone else has an idea.

Gadget

Reaction score
It is unusual to get the 600 series codes by themselves.

If you get several codes at one time the 600 series may also pop up. If that is the case work down the other codes and the 600 series may take care of its self.

G

suz1k3

Reaction score
+1 gadget,start with the other codes first(if any)

The ECM continuously monitors its internal processors (CPUs), Heated oxygen sensor (HO2S) transistors. This self-check ensures that the ECM functioning properly. These are diagnosed by internal "mirroring" of the main and sub CPUs to detect the processors error. If outputs from the processors deviate from the standards, the ECM will illuminate the MIL and set a DTC immediately.

turbo_junkie

Reaction score
Im looking for answers myself guys. My truck is bone stock and the P0606 code appeared as I was leaving a carwash. It also had the P0138 code.

Any ideas on what the hell is going on? I havent noticed any results in operation of the truck, but I want to make sure this isnt going to leave me or my family on the side of the road.

Top Bottom