Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Quickest/Fastest 1GR Trucks - 1/4 mile

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Nitrous gives me banging midrange - top end power, roots does plenty down low. :top:

All on a lowly 2.7" pulley too.

Its about time rotrex caught up to the little old maggie 90 :-D.

ntinhri

Reaction score
the best part IMO is how his slip proves that it does indeed have some serious balls in the lower rpm's

mph is almost identical to the arguably most modded TRD(ntinhri) set up at the 1/8 and beating it by the quarter....all on street tires vs the drag radials.

That to me is very impressive. And nice job on the 60 ft as well. Yet again proving it has plenty of beef off the line.
I feel like I made my times on launch. once rolling and into higher RPMs the truck still pulled but not like the launch. I still say the urd set up if faster.. I promise you, if I can steal that blue truck one friday night, slap the D/R's on it... youll see some low 12 runs! As for my truck, shes gonna be best at 12.6 or so. dont think Ill improve past that...

Gadget very nice mph sir! kinda goes hand and hand when jason and I went to the track. I pulled first part of the track and he was a coming the top end. that was basic trd vs urd before stage ii and iii was ever thought of..

A show down of gadget and I racing would make a total driver race!!!!

Gadget

Reaction score
Well, if it comes to a driver race you will crush me. You could drive a lawn mower and it would be fast. I really wish my tranny would shift like yours when you speed shift. Mine just grinds and grinds and grinds.

I think maybe with some tires that I can't blow through so easy and you giving me some tips I might be able to improve my launch. The tranny is hopeless.

G

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
lol i cant believe the trans/engine has held with the way you treat that thing steve.

ntinhri

Reaction score
lol i cant believe the trans/engine has held with the way you treat that thing steve.

dude I treat my truck like I do my women! Keep them clean, take care of them, and beat the shit out of them... funny thing is they always are looking for another round! :laugh:

I do beat my truck, but good parts, good friends, and some sense keep it rolling!

Well, if it comes to a driver race you will crush me. You could drive a lawn mower and it would be fast. I really wish my tranny would shift like yours when you speed shift. Mine just grinds and grinds and grinds.

I think maybe with some tires that I can't blow through so easy and you giving me some tips I might be able to improve my launch. The tranny is hopeless.

G

I bet she'd let me shift her like I do mine!:top:

Last edited:

muzzyfsu

Reaction score
yea, totally.. I have a video of my grinding 2nd gear bad and I still ran a 12.8.. FIle is jacked up so it wont convert to my pc. But I think I can get the x into 12.7, with a trans that would allow me to shift 1-2 I could hit 12.5-12.6!

whose MKII times are those in your sig?

blastap

Reaction score
thats a damn good time Gadget. I think everyone is getting the urge to go to the track now,lol

5000XD

Reaction score
Very nice time G! Damn, and at 108 mph! That's seriously pushing it! :top:

Brand new TRD s/c with 2.7 pulley for sale :laugh:

Gadget

Reaction score
Damn Son, I have a hard enough time trying to figure out the gear shift. You want to throw buttons at me too??

G

Very nice time G! Damn, and at 108 mph! That's seriously pushing it! :top:

Brand new TRD s/c with 2.7 pulley for sale :laugh:

Thanks!

My slowest time was in the 15s and I slowly worked it down from there. One more pass I would of been in the 12s on street tires. I got plenty of power, just lack skills. Steve has the skills...

G

Last edited:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
First post updated with Gadget's info...

And G, let me know what your psi was so I can add that to the first post as well.

btw --- VERY NICE!!!!!

muzzyfsu

Reaction score
I'll come drive that truck :) I may have a rotation in Baltimore area in about 5 months.....

btw, nice trap G!

Gadget

Reaction score
Look me up when you get here.

We can have a couple of cool ones...

G

ntinhri

Reaction score
Look me up when you get here.

We can have a couple of cool ones...

G

Hey wait a damn second............. I called dibs first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I demands a instant replay. Gadget.... I want to get your trucks into the 12.5 range.... I want to be the chosen one!:argh:

Gadget

Reaction score
Well that is only fair since I put so much work getting your truck where it is now....

G

ntinhri

Reaction score
Well that is only fair since I put so much work getting your truck where it is now....

G

oh mow you got jokes????? lol Yes you did a lot for my truck.. and if Ive said it once ive said it 25 times... really thank you! :top:

Top Bottom