Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

rear disk update

Dallas

Reaction score
rear disk update, new pics added

Ok guys, im getting close to finishing my rear disk project. just gotta do the Ebrake cables. I swapped out the wilwood calipers for these outlaw units, billet CNC staggered piston sizes. ordered a matching set for the front BBK except they have larger pistons. what do ya think so far

a couple of things: I had to rotate the axle bearing 180deg so the wheel sensor is now at the front, the backing plates are 2 pc so the axle bearing dosent need to be pressed off.

Attachments

• brakes2.jpg
    brakes2.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 346
  • machining plates.jpg
    machining plates.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 261
  • axle1.jpg
    axle1.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 286
  • axle2.jpg
    axle2.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 275
  • axle3.jpg
    axle3.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 263
  • axle4.jpg
    axle4.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 275
Last edited:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Looks good, hope this is a cheaper way of doing a rear disk conversion

Dallas

Reaction score
I think I could make my kit available for about 675.00 complete with internal drum e-brake I would probably have to sell them thru Jonathan if he is interested?

Scratchy

Reaction score
Looks very nice - good price too! :top: :top: :top:

How are you going to route the tubing to the hydraulic fittings on the outer side of the calipers? Are there fittings on the inside as well and these just get plugged?

Dallas

Reaction score
the calipers have internal passages for fluid, no crossover tubes needed, bleeders both sides and top and bottom so they can be mounted fore or aft the smaller 2 pistons go toward rotor entry. this is supposed to keep pad wear more even.

x-runner kid

Reaction score
nice and i like that price if you could get these out there i would be first in line for a set if you could get some red calipers :top:

Dallas

Reaction score
1200 aint gonna happen, the fronts are 2 pc rotors. when I get everything finished and tested, i'll see what I can put together for a front and rear package, 1500 maybe? and thats still cheaper than the TRD front only

Top Bottom