Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

rear disk update

CBRBob

Reaction score
On the front kit, if you can set it up with an affordable caliper that will work with the stock master cylinder, that would be great. Or even an oversized rotor and stock caliper relocation kit!

Dallas

Reaction score
when and how much is wut i'm askin lol
should be avaliable around the end of april, under 900 bucks.still getting quantity discount pricing, 10 sets initially.

On the front kit, if you can set it up with an affordable caliper that will work with the stock master cylinder, that would be great. Or even an oversized rotor and stock caliper relocation kit!
the front kit will feature 14 inch 2 pc rotors, and staggered 4 piston red anodized billet outlaw 2000 series calipers at under 1000 bucks.

Tunedx

Reaction score
I am currently working on getting pricing for 10 sets, I buy the calipers rotors and hats, the calipers are Outlaw 2000 series (red anodized) the hats and rotors are 2pc wilwoods, the parking brakes are ford explorer components, and my custom 2 pc backing plates, and brake cable ends.
Death shadow may be offering this kit for sale upon completion of testing. hopefully in the next 3 weeks, gotta wait for the snow to go away here. also working on a matching front BBK kit, details on that in the next couple of weeks.

Is this kit still available to purchase?

muzzyfsu

Reaction score
yeah what ever happened to this thread? was there ever a rear kit made? thanks in advance for any info.

Knight Runner

Reaction score
yummmy! Like drilled better than slotted by don't mind the combo together

Tunedx

Reaction score
I am currently working on getting pricing for 10 sets, I buy the calipers rotors and hats, the calipers are Outlaw 2000 series (red anodized) the hats and rotors are 2pc wilwoods, the parking brakes are ford explorer components, and my custom 2 pc backing plates, and brake cable ends.
Death shadow may be offering this kit for sale upon completion of testing. hopefully in the next 3 weeks, gotta wait for the snow to go away here. also working on a matching front BBK kit, details on that in the next couple of weeks.

Anyone know if this kit is available to purchase?

Tunedx

Reaction score
I'm going to follow up with this. Sent outlaw brakes email. Maybe we can get front/rear brake setup available for the x-runner. $1500.00

Top Bottom