Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

rennurx build thread

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I had a feeling that was the reason.

Any word on tuning?

rennurx

Reaction score
Not yet. I should prob email G to find out how to do a data log.

rennurx

Reaction score
Waiting on G to explain to me how to run a data log. Anyone on here data log with the ucon that could explain it for me? Hopefully tuned by Friday. Friday is track day! See how bad my 1/4 mile is with this huge turbo lol.

First data log was sent to G!

Last edited:

rennurx

Reaction score
Just scored 8 wheels for $55! So excited. Now i can get Winter tires and slicks! And my boss has a set of slicks I can have! Can't wait to hit the track

Last edited:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
So i guess that means that you have done a little datalogging and tuning refinements?

Great deal on the tires BTW.

rennurx

Reaction score
Nothing new yet. They are gonna update the ucon and install some new files on my laptop and then he will get me a new cal file. The ucon wasnt recording everything needed to tune my truck. So it has to be updated. He said the cal file I have now is "OK" so at least I can drive my truck for now ..

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Well that is news. Lol. Now you can watch them remotely access and tune your files. Woot. Science. Road House.

Just remember, that you are one of the first, if not the first, to be tuned by the UCON with a turbo. URD is getting all sorts of good data from you for this.

Last edited:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Well either way, get that shiz done already!

rennurx

Reaction score
working on it as fast as possible. Can't wait to see the numbers! It pulls like crazy from 2nd gear all the way through 4th. G had me do the data log in 4th from 1500 rpm until 4500 rpm at half throttle and it pulled to 110 like nothing. Crazy difference so far..

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I am sure that put an ear - ear grim on your face. Lol

rennurx

Reaction score
I am sure that put an ear - ear grim on your face. Lol

Haha yea it did. Took a trip to mexico and raced an rx8. Was super clean and sounded nice. I was in third. Beeped three times and we took off. Looked behind me and he was a good 15-20 lengths behind when I stopped in the middle of 4th.

rennurx

Reaction score
FINALLY TUNED!! so excited! Track on Friday and hopefully some dyno numbers this week sometime. Tuned on 6lbs. Gotta find out if 8 is safe or not... here's some pics. I have no clue what I'm looking at but he said its good

image002_zps6e1b1885.png

image001_zpsa26c951e.png

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Well im happy for u. Nothing like having your truck run beast. Im sure it can run 8lbs just fine.

On a sidenote it is quite absurd that even the ucons software couldnt be unique in its own way. Its one thing to innovate your own product and make it unique but this.....truly disappointing.:dontknow:

Just had to let that out.

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
I think he's talking about the screen shots looking similar to those from the X1

rennurx

Reaction score
That's what I was thinking. From what I understand G was part of the x1 at one time. Then made the ucon.

Top Bottom