Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rotrex vs TRD...

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
I didn't have long tube headers (still had toyota cats), no x-1 or MapECU2 either.

That dyno of mine was a slap the 75mm pulley on there and max out the 750cc 7th and run it.

my fuel pressure took a nose dive at redline :biggrin:

I also had the stock manifolds and cats.

I never threw it back on the dyno with the longtubes and a tune

on another note, the URD posted stage 2 dynochart had higher torque than the Stage 3

Justin

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
so i'm probably gonna need a new injector when i go to the 75?

you might not, but on mine, the fuel pressure really fell off, and I needed the 1000cc 7th to keep it richened up. with the fuel pump upgrade some have gotten by with the 750cc injector

Justin

XrunnIT

Reaction score
When I did 0-60 in 4.77...actually it was 4.75.... I did not have the X-1...just the mapecu2:top:

The 4.77 is based on your most recent videos, with the X-1. If you got proof of a faster 0-60, feel free to put up the information for a reference. Though the chart is going to only reflect the XR config (2wd, 6spd, access-cab, etc).

Super Werty

Reaction score
The 4.77 is based on your most recent videos, with the X-1. If you got proof of a faster 0-60, feel free to put up the information for a reference. Though the chart is going to only reflect the XR config (2wd, 6spd, access-cab, etc).

All I have is my 13.3 slip and that 0-60 calc you sent me awhile ago

it said 4.75

Did my last video really show 4.77? I never counted it cause the thing was bouncing the limiter.

hmm....If I did it that fast then, and its fixed now....I must have like a lo 4 sec 0-60:rockon:

Top Bottom