Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

seattle/tacoma area meet-n-mod

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
diggity daaaamn cuz... im not payin that much lol. oh by the way as long as the rivets you are talking about are light metal or plastic my dremel will do the trick. ill put it on charge the night before so itll be ready to rock and roll on them bad boys.

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
They're plastic, it should tear right through it. :top:

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
heres how mine looks so far... ive been so bored that i had to work on it a little bit... lol

2010-03-20 08.49.09.jpg

2010-03-20 08.48.50.jpg

2010-03-20 08.48.37.jpg

i didnt have a putty knife so i cut a paint tray in the shape of one and stiffened it up with some kabob sticks lol. rather innovative but not conducive to good work i think lol

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
well i sent benson (soorunner) the money today for a urd tcai. ceramic coated, one of a kind intake for a great price. ill be installing that on mod day! i got a drop kit and an intake to put on now! im excited as hell!

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
the sos 1.5 in the front and 2 in the rear.

haha.... 2 in the rear. (im not gay im in the army)

hey mr guy are you coming to mod day man its gonna be a blast. moddin, drinkin, cruisin a little later tha evening.

mrguy33391

Reaction score
As of right now I don't have anything planned that day, so I plan on coming out. I don't think I will have anything to mod though. Unless I get my arm rest pieces from Justin before then.

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
its cool man you dont have to mod. well have some beer and burgers and i was thinking we could cruise a little later on in the day once everyones done modding. ill post a link to mapquest for directions that way everyone can find the place. ill include the address in case someone want to just plug that into a gps.

before we get too close to mod day does anyone have any questions concerns or anything like that? Everyone know whats goin on and everything? let me know if you need anything. my cell number is in the first post so give me a call and ill be happy to clear up any confusion.

one thing i was worried about is the weather. should we make alternate plans in case the weather sucks? anybody got any ideas? we could always find a nice open parking lot out of the way and do some wet drifting but not for too long!!

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
OFFICIAL MOD DAY UPDATE & RANDOM NEW INFO:

here are the maps i promised... pretty easy to get to. the address is 1906 105th st s tacoma wa 98444.
the name of the apartments is heatherstone apartments.

from seattle or north of 512.... http://www.mapquest.com/mq/2-eqUoONbC
from ft lewis or south of 512.... http://www.mapquest.com/mq/8-avbcKAmwt0FY

the weather looks like its supposed to be about 10% chance of rain saturday, ill mod in the damn rain i dont care!!! i have some plastic we can put over the engine bays if need be! lol.
see you guys around 10am on saturday! im freakin stoked!!!

sixstringdave

Reaction score
OFFICIAL MOD DAY UPDATE & RANDOM NEW INFO:

here are the maps i promised... pretty easy to get to. the address is 1906 105th st s tacoma wa 98444.
the name of the apartments is heatherstone apartments.

from seattle or north of 512.... http://www.mapquest.com/mq/2-eqUoONbC
from ft lewis or south of 512.... http://www.mapquest.com/mq/8-avbcKAmwt0FY

the weather looks like its supposed to be about 10% chance of rain saturday, ill mod in the damn rain i dont care!!! i have some plastic we can put over the engine bays if need be! lol.
see you guys around 10am on saturday! im freakin stoked!!!

Is this going to be THIS weekend coming up? Or the one after? I cannot make THIS weekend cause i gotta work. But its all good. Maybe next time.

I just ordered the DTLH, 2 sim and gaskets from URD. So maybe next time i hook up with you guys ill be a bit louder and faster:driver: :rockon:

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
yeah this weekend the 27th... took advantage of that discount gadget posted? damn man i wish you could be here itd be great to help you with that install since i plan on getting the dtlt's myself in the not so distant future!!! keep your eyes on the pac northwest forum this summer though cuz well be havin more stuff goin on. gotta represent, those va and tx guys are always getting together as well as the cali folks.

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
would somebody mind bringing a set of jack stands? and also does anyone have the sos drop? or know how to do the front? im sure i could figure it out but id rather be prepared before hand... i just need to know if i need to get a strut spring compressor? and if i need anything besides basic tools.

nevermind i have the instructions sitting in my inbox from TR.

RJDoute

Reaction score
If I can come I can bring jackstands and ramps if you need them.

It's not lookin good tho. :(

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
if you can come? anything i can help you with to make it so you can come? if you cant come would it be ok if i borrowed those jack stands anyway! i could pick them up anytime and drop them off on sunday...

let me know if you need ANYTHING ight bro.

RJDoute

Reaction score
It's a wifey thing. I'm leaving for Detroit with my son and leaving her here, she wants to spend our last weekend together kind of thing. No more truck stuff. :laugh:

Either way you can borrow the stands the movers are coming on the 5th so I'd need them back by then. I gotta dig into the garage soon anyway to find them. :laugh:

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
detroit eh? nice i thought you were going to va but ok i understand.... would she be willing to compromise and come along with you? lol. if not dont push it i know how those things are. either theyll compromise or they wont and theres not much you can do about it! well let me know when a good time to pick them up would be and ill be there. you deffinately have them back before the 5th.

RJDoute

Reaction score
Going to VA by way of Detroit, have to drop my son and household goods off while I go house hunting in VA. :top:

Just give me a call whenever and we'll work something out. I have some errands to run tomorrow but nothing major I can't work around.

ntinhri

Reaction score
Going to VA by way of Detroit, have to drop my son and household goods off while I go house hunting in VA. :top:

Just give me a call whenever and we'll work something out. I have some errands to run tomorrow but nothing major I can't work around.

Where ya moving in VA?

RJDoute

Reaction score
Assuming I land the job, I'll have to commute to Alexandria. Maybe Fredericksburg? I don't know yet.

Top Bottom