Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

seattle/tacoma area meet-n-mod

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
I would, but if I live too close to David and my lawn isn't perfect I don't want another infraction.

ntinhri

Reaction score
I would, but if I live too close to David and my lawn isn't perfect I don't want another infraction.

hahahhaha well they live in the area. SO I was just helping ya out bud.. tell dave to suck a sausage.

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
ill give my old man a call and see if he knows anyone with any houses near alexandria or fredricksburgh. hes in construction so he knows people who rent and sell houses. are you buying or renting? whats your estimated price range for each? nvm we can talk about it tomorrow.

blueblazeracer

Reaction score
I have 4 stands and a jack with no handle. we can just use the jack in the truck if we need. I have been using the jack in the truck to change tires a lot lately.

I might not have my XR on saturday. The dealership is doing a one time LSD repair under warentee and they havent called me yet telling me they have the part in. If they call me tomorrow I might have it back on friday. If it comes in on friday well maybe not until next week. Hell I might just have them hold on to the part and drop my truck off next week.

My sway bar is in the mail (UPS) but the tracking number says delivery on monday. I can hope for a saturday delivery but not likely.

how easy is the fog light mod and is it easily reversible? after seeing you guys with it I kind of like it. I have to be able to return it to stock though.

Does anyone want to come out for my race on sunday? I dont race until noon and I will try to get you some ride alongs.
http://www.nwr-scca.org/solo/nextevent.htm

Last edited:

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
im not sure about the fog light mod cuz i havent done it but those stands would help. keep me from having to go get them from ryan and keep ryan from having to did them out!! well it sucks you might not have your truck but i vote for taking the truck and then having them install the part when they actually get it lol.

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
yeah buddy..... intake should be here today some time before 4:30 and my drop has been calling out during the night to be installed!

is everybody still tracking 10 am tomorrow? ill be getting everything ready today and picking up a spring compressor from the parts store. if anyone needs any other special tools let me know and i can rent them.

hey blue whats the status on your truck bro? will you still be able to bring those stands?

im stoked as phuck!!!!

blueblazeracer

Reaction score
Have you riden in a truck with the intake in yet? if not take a quick ride in mine in the morning. you'll love it.

I havent heard from the dealership yet so Im guessing im good for the weekend. I will just have them schedule me for next week. either way I would still bring the jack stands out for ya. remeber I have my 99 tacoma as well its just not as fast.

I still have my URD MAF calibrator, I will bring it tomorrow and let you take a look at it

-Matt

RJDoute

Reaction score
Don't take a ride in his it'll spoil yours. My truck sounded -sooo- different when I put my intake on, I was so surprised at the difference.

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
well this is my first performance mod aside from a nst short shifter... so i think ill wait till i install mine and see how it does on my truck!!! i dont want mine to feel slow after riding in someone elses ride! hmmmm maf calibrator..... hmmmm!

ok i picked up a pack of beer brats and 4 big ole steakhouse burgers, some charcoal and lighter fluid. i got about a 12 pack in the fridge. i rented my spring compressor from schucks. ready to rock and roll on on some mods. my intake arrived this afternooon while i was at the store and im itching to install it already. i dont know how some guys can just let shit like a supercharger and headers and stuff sit in there garage for weeks and months. id be callin in sick to work and turnin my phone off!

looking forward to hangin out with you guys again!!!

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
well no pics of the weirdos but we got some pics of the mods. i was the only who did any (except matt unbolted his exhaust flange and moved it over and bolted it back up so he was basically running only cats, no muffler, he was trying to get as much rasp as ryan. he failed at that, ryans still rasp king) we got my urd intake installed after about an hour and a half i guess and then i had to replace the ubolts for the rear drop (thank you ryan i already got your money in my pocket) because they were sorta stripped. then we took a break, ate some burgers and brats had a beer or two and got started on the front drop... finished it up about 6 or 630 i guess then went for a little spin to make sure it was good to go. ill start a new thread for the pics and like a moron i forgot to do intake pics so theyll have to wait till tomorrow morning/afternoon.

RJDoute

Reaction score
Great to see you guys again we'll have to go have a beer or something before I take off!

mrguy33391

Reaction score
It was fun meeting you guys yesterday. Thanks for the beer, burgers and brats. Next time I'll try and have something to work on and buy the food and beer. Get some pics up of the drop. It was definetly looking better on the rear and I'm sure it looks good on the front too.

Top Bottom